Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Power of Positiveness ...

9:27 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
maybe for the first time in my life i became 100% positive for a time ...and i succeded ...maybe i become more positive than when i proposed her or giving my interview because they either fail completely or partially and never upto my satisfaction bt this time it worked.when i saved that little fellow :) thank u dear for giving me the chance to shake & look into my inner self :)
that poor creature's sound made me do it.do it.even my mother lost all hope and said to me that this poor fella is going to die and i said to myslef F*CK IT ,it aint gonna diein and i m nt gonna leave it on its stage helplessly without doing anything.i took one big ceiling dusterand tied it to a iron rod with a robe and then used it to distract that poor fellow to give it a path when it was stuck helplessly in a AC cage situated outside besides our 2nd storied apartment.
actually it was house of one of my friend but none them them were available and if they were they couldn't helped that poor creature if because of the critical position of that cage.
but i did it.because i was positive.though i am a very negative person from my heart, well as people said it , as i felt it but don't know how today i became positive .is it the call from god to WAKE UP RAMEN ?? i don't know.i will wait for more signals and if he wants me to become positive he will make me.i am destiny's child.
good night friends..
bye

0 comments: