Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Suvo Astami To all .....

1:08 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
hii friends its me writing in morning after a very long time and after some turbulent situations concerning my blog which occurred suddenly and recently but anyways nothing can suppress my blogging spirits.1st of all thanks to TOI for giving me back my writing power and inspired me for doing some creative works these days :)
today after maha astami's anjali i just thinking of all the watches my father have including my grand father's watches also.my father was a very foppish person at his age.he liked expensive things gadgets pens and of course watches and i just inherited that from him and i am very proud of it :)
so today i m just servicing and cleaning those watches including my other watches too as i have a very oily skin and i sweat much that's why my watches need regular cleaning.

and then i became curious about the watches of all world and i found some of the interesting facts,like - the moonwatch is originally made by omega and worn by Edwin BUZZ Aldrin ..the world's most expensive watch is of $25 million !! i cant think of the money ..ha ha ha ha.
and whats next i m just enjoying my puja just like other days in loneliness.but anyways maybe thats why i found some time for my creativeness :) 
see you friends...
bye bye

0 comments: