Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Dead Already..

9:10 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

hey u know what sweetheart
i just discovered that i am long dead
its just the zombie i'm carrying with me
i have become that "DOES-NOT-EXIST" person in everyone's life
they wrote my death certificate long ago
and i was thinking that i'm alive
what a joke.... isn't it?

yes i know i have seen the worst. i have been to the worst, the the limit of worst is seems to be expanding with every moments i pass. i realized that life is just about to go from one breath to another. on every last breath we take, it becomes the past.

no one has time for me. no one needs me. i just became a tool of timepass. a person of need. no one remembers me till they find no one else. is that a blessing? because no one needs me. and i don't like to be needed. i like to be remembered missed.

but why i think about her so much? who is she?
why i expect her to remember me? love me? reply my sms?
she just did the timepass with me she remembers me when she is waiting outside library or in a queue of bank in boring hot summer.she remembers me when all other people switches their phone off on her face or when she needs any specific information.

she does not even bother to inform me her whereabouts despite knowing the fact that i stay worried for her. specially now when she has become totally out of control of even herself.

yes i know she have someone now.

newer, exciter, richer ........he is more fun and adventure to be with.
she now got the freedom of doing whatever she wants to do.
that boy is enjoying her.
everything is now glittering around her.everything is shiny.
and that limelight, i ' m lost. lost and forgotten.
even my phone calls doesn't help her to remember my name

perhaps there is no ME in there.

they say, out of sight out of mind..... very true.very\
people should realize that copy pasting a quote is easy, realizing them is difficult, living them is next to impossible.

today when i was returning from the rooftop of my apartment, i looked at the sky and told. god even u didn't wanted me to stay here, to cry for her, to mourn for myself, first u tried to give me fear thundering the sky, now you are raining. even you don't like me then how can i expect her to like me, she is just a mortal.

but you killed me, killed me in their mind, their eyes...
you murdered the very fundamental thought of my existence in their mind..
yet you call yourself the merciful father.

shame on you

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thoughts to chew on, buddy.
Liked the post.
Happy Pujo to you!