Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Dust of Dawn

12:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Yes, she broke up our friendship with me; the first question aroused on my mind is that why it takes two people to get onto a relation but 1 people to break it? Why it’s so damn easy to her while it’s so f’king hard for me? Ya its affecting me, decaying me from the core and the most obvious reply I get from others that why I fell in love again and again? The reason is that the love never dies and love always finds its way. Maybe she will again realize worth of me, but that maybe too late for her then. Because I will not be the same. And I will not always stay this good, sometimes my inner beast will dominate me.

I began new life with new friends and new responsibility at old place and old environment. Increase in loads of life. Life plays in its own tune. And I am seems to getting lost in it, finding my true self. Getting the mathematics right.

Learning about life in details now, now I am in masters’ maybe tats why the world comes in full HD details now. It’s very amusing to see that how much I think and yet so less I write because day by day I started to feeling like that my words are getting complicated, sometimes even its hard for me to encode it properly.

Lost many friends, well whom I thought of as friends, some pretended as friends. So showed care other just sympathy, I hate to being in both situations. Gained even more friends who are doing the same and as always I am hoping to get some good friends from the crowd too.

Now a day’s people store their memories in cloud and I store my feelings in crowd. Because I lost my faith on individuals so I lifted the discriminency, I express myself to all, it gives me a quick way to vent. No matter what people think of it, I simply don’t care. I don’t care what I am to you; I just care what you are to me.

Happy Puja Guys..

0 comments: