Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Language of Pain..

7:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

It's not my fault if I can't help looking at you. It's not my fault if I can't stop calling you. It's not my fault I do like you. My only mistake was to fall to much in love with you.yes !!! Sometimes - no matter how long, or how much you love someone, they will never love you back and somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.I sit here and think about everything that happened this past week and not a single tear runs down my cheek. Maybe its because I'm too hurt to cry, or maybe I'm just to mad at you.And even though you lied, and even though you pretended to care I can't seem to get you out of my mind and even though it seems like I should be over you, with every tear that falls, it reminds me of how much I am still in love with you.Maybe just maybe its my heart's way of telling me this isn't over yet.The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you. And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off without you, a part of me just won't let go.I feel like I am sitting in a room full of people that I love, and you know what, they just don't care that I love them. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another boy, just another stranger. To me, they are my best friends, the only people I have left because they left me.I'm glad you're happy. I can't say that I'm completely happy for you but I guess that's just a part of life, I'll always have feelings for you but the rest of the world is forcing me to move on.I never regretted telling you I liked you, I only regretted never hearing what you really thought of me.Do you want to know what my problem is? I will tell you what my problem is, I LOVE YOU I love your name, I love the way you look at me, I love your gorgeous smile, I love the way you walk, I love your beautiful eyes, I love to imagine how you look like when you are asleep, I love the sound of your laugh, to hear your voice fills my entire heart with an indescribable feeling. I love the way I can be having the worst day of my life and seeing you completely changes my mood. I love how when you touch me I get weak, that is my problem... but you must know that, I'm the one you're meant for and you're going to come back to me. So sure, break up with me now, but I'm telling you, you'll be back. You'll be back when you realize that you broke up with the one man who was meant to be just with you. But see, the thing is, you just better hope the man is still there.....

dsc_5279

0 comments: