Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

God's Programming, Life's Output...

3:15 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I knew all the way long in my heart that this blog was coming. I was crying deep down within to reach to the unknown sphere of my deepest trench. This blog was the only way I could talk to myself. Though its part weird but still my only power and maybe the only curse is the information technology. Maybe it’s embossed within my DNA or maybe it has become the reflexive action. The last time I checked into the blog I saw many things, consciously or unconsciously. I had an encounter with Swamiji in my dreams, though he taught me something awesome about this life body and soul. He was a great teacher, he taught will examples, he made me cry in my dream and after the dream I was a changed man a bit. The subject or content of the dreams are very private to me but the teachings will reflect in my life. I would try to ignite more deprived soul with the fire within me. I will bear the torch for the people in the darkness, the ignorant souls and I will be a winner.

There is trouble going on inside my beloved college. Well my college doesn’t have any world class infrastructure, it doesn’t guarantee job, it takes money and its corrupt management gulps it all down but still I love my college. Am I a part of management? Certainly not. I hate them. Do I have loads of friends in college? Absolutely not. I am all alone there. Do I have any beautiful memories there? No way. It’s a living nightmare to me. Do I have an incredible class with full of supportive friends and people ready to do anything on my command? No. am I an ideal Class representative? Well go ask them, you will get the answer NO. Then? Is it the canteen? Do they serve incredible food? Fuhh ! Are you joking? They serve shit and that’s too in its coldest form. Is the library great full of knowledge and informations? Please! I can’t even find a proper book there and the newspaper? Nopes, haven’t seen its pages in my entire life. Then why I love my college? Its walls? Am I a pervert who seeks for any lady teacher? Absolutely not. Why I clean the blackboard every day with utmost care? Why I call the janitor to clean up class well? Why I take care of the podium? Why I keep an inventory of chalks so that no teacher would feel any problem or no students gets out of the class without any needed information? Why I always gather data and information and keep a group online so that everyone gets the information all the time anywhere? Why I am maintaining a student’s database so that they can get job calls effortlessly? Am I seriously a mad person? A freak out of his mind?

The answer is perhaps a bit more complicated. Actually I have nothing in my life. A lonely man. That’s why I devoted myself to my college and especially to my class. I spend hours looking in the internet for some good informations because I don’t have anyone to chat to in Facebook. I watch movies because I don’t have anyone to talk to. I play computer games because my life is so mundane and thrill less. I read books, but unlike my childhood, I like the patience now. I need to breathe. I know that but god took my breath away. Unless he is giving me back how can I be well? Yes I believe in the supreme energy but I also believe that in the disguise of his so called tests he enjoys giving pain. He judges people and allocates the resource to him. Like some operating system but operating systems do cause deadlocks and starving isn’t it? For the success and fluid working of many processes, some process have to starve, have to suffer the wound-wait or the wait-die. But that’s all just practical programming isn’t it? You can’t help it as a programmer and maybe neither the god also. Because at the end he is the divine programmer. And maybe I am just the unlucky soul who is just getting starved. And I know I will wait and die. Because I don’t hold the fool’s hope.

Recently I have been talking to some people though they have absolutely no qualities to be my partner but I have become too flexible for anything or any situation. I am ever ready now. Offer me anything. Bring it on. Give me more pain. Because I will stand up again. My tolerance power has grown up and I like to take up challenges, especially which involves pain. Maybe I have become fan to pain. I have lost my only 2 of best friends remaining to some other people. People in relationships suddenly becomes too selfish and before they knew it, they loses everything they had with them so far and the last thing they loses is their willpower. Because in the name of devotion, they have sold their souls to someone they love. While the other person enjoys the loyalty of a dog, they become looser. Anyways relationships are not bad. It’s good. Everybody should have one. And everybody does have one. Either they know about it or haven’t felt about it. And when they will feel the shock, it’s the warmest thing they will ever be feeling in their heart. I know that, been through many times and back. We all have some philosopher crawling inside our skin, thriving to get out. Congrats! You have just met with mine.


Haven’t you? ;)

0 comments: