Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

What You Hate, You Become...

11:05 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This is yet another totally pissed off day of mine. The day went very bad and that’s just because of a person who ruined it. But in the end, is it really her fault? She is neither my friend nor my enemy. Still it irritated me much. Maybe it is my fault that I have failed to keep my inner peace. I behaved badly today with other people when I was pissed. It is my fault to exhaust my anger on them. When I wanted to talk I was turned down by people and so I was very sad and angry for that. I feel ignored and avoided. But maybe it is my fault because I expected more from them. I stopped talking to many of my regular people who by the time changed and showing their true colour. I feel neglected. When they don’t have time for me why I would kill my time for them? They will only remember and enquire about me when they need me. And I refuse to be anyone’s tool of need. People don’t have time for me. Fair enough. I won’t be demanding any time from anyone because I have seen the real version of them. People don’t have any priority for me. Good. Now I can show my middle finger to them with ease. People don’t give a damn about me. I know that. Now I don’t give a damn to them.

But again in the way of taking cold revenge from them am I not becoming like one of them? It’s like “what you hate, you become” is getting true for me. Whom I hate, am I not slowly becoming of the member of their club? The inner me, the true me is dying somewhere out of agony and a new me is being born. And that me will be hated by the real me forever. And the cycle will keep on continue. What will be the method to stop this once em for all? Once I had a very good friend whom I thought that she will be with me forever but in the process of doing friendship I forgot that nothing is this world is meant to be forever. And I don’t find a friend in her now. Everything is lost. I have lost my two of best friends to someone who were new in their life. Everyone is busy and I too want to be busy for that. Why should I be alone? What is my fault that I have to bear this curse on me?

Even now a days I stopped watching Facebook messages too. It’s a fool’s hope to expect that someone will talk to you there. When the reality is no one is dying out there for me. And no one will be. Everyone is so self-centred and concerned about themselves that they remain in their little selfish cocoon. They only talk to people of their deed and need. They don’t miss people. They don’t want people. They want people in their friend list for getting huge likes and fancy comments on their utterly shit statuses or bogus pictures. Any monkey now becoming a photographer and any bitch is becoming a model. What a joke. Really! If you don’t talk sweetly and if your words is not oiling their huge ego filled ass then they will show their true colours which is even darker than the black hole itself. Facebook is a total waste of time and productivity.

People are fake here. And though foreigners did have some courtesy towards their social life we Indians are shamefully savages and are master is abusing anything. And Facebook is being abused by Indians. It is totally gone abyss here. Fake people, fake lives, fake talking, and fake feelings. Everything is either fake here or because of some competitions. The competition for likes and comments. The competition for making long friend list. The peer pressure to show yourself cool is one of the biggest driving factor of those Facebook nonsenses. And another cause for these bullshits is too attract the opposite gender. It is still in the level of insanity in the case of boys but the girls have gone totally insane and shamefully they have crossed all the lines in this field. They treat boys like garbage. But at the time of getting likes and oily comments they don’t think twice of getting them. It’s like these girls think that being a girl it is their birth right. I don’t know but recently I grew utter disgust for my respective opposite genders. Their mentality has been degraded. They have grown like the biggest show-offs of the earth. Their pretty faces even can’t hide their dark nature.

No its not “grapes are sour” for me. Whatever I have said here is the normal things over any SNS which any one can observed by anyone if they are very keen to know the truth without being biased. My respect for selfish females are degrading. And I am very afraid thinking about the day when there no respect will be left in me for them. May god don’t bring that day.


Good Night

0 comments: