Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Not So Complex Thought About Sexuality – Part 3

9:58 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I see now a days people get into relationship fast, starts to explorer each other, then have sex just like that, and then leave each other with so called NO HARD FEELINGS and keep on MOVING ON. The current generation is very cool about it. It was not very easy in old times but now thanks to several types and flavours of condom and pills sexuality is a piece of cake. Healthy sex is now considered as variety of sex. Deepthroat, hardcore, bondage, role-play, incest, these are some of the keywords. Sorry for my limited vocabulary, I don’t have much knowledge about all these. I stay away from them. It’s not because I am showing the world how saint I am or showing that I don’t need. It’s because I CAN. And I DON’T NEED. Why? Simply because my self-control. But anyways my postings on this topic is not about showing myself as a good boy. It’s about something bigger. Yes bigger.

Virginity is now a days as cheap as losing it. People don’t feel any guilt for it. It’s like JUST DO IT kind of thing now a days. People don’t feel it like keeping it to themselves. The generation now a days feel that everyone is doing, why shouldn’t we? But the thing is, who are these EVERYONE? This everyone is the youth. I am a youth too and despite of my looks I am a better youth than any tom dick harry out there. Having youth doesn’t means abusing it. It’s a power. And as with all great power, comes great responsibilities. It is our responsibility to make our youth not the cause of regret of future.

Some people argues that sex is a part of love and vice versa. But I say that it’s an outcome of love. It’s not a necessity or product or result of love. It’s a not a mandatory part. It’s not a proof of love. If I would love my partner I would never try to steal their dignity, their self-respect no matter how much they are willing to give it and those people who talk about the sparks of being together forgets that I have also been together with some. Never tried to fuck them. Because what I believe, and what many will disagree to, is that something should come in a series and having sex comes after marriage in my dictionary. Again I am saying that I am not any saint but I don’t want to be any sinner. My morality is my police. And if I cause harm to anyone it will haunt me down always.

Whoever thinks that sex is for fun, is a fool. Who think that sex is just a pleasure is living under tons of lies and I feel pity for them. Because in the end you will all become alone and then you will need only love because sex will not be possible. Now some people are there who thinks that they are over smart. They flirt with, have relationship with hot guys/girls, enjoys their sex life to optimum, and then marries someone with good heart by either making them fool or emotionally weak by feeding them tons of bullshit and they think that they conquered all the odds and got best of both worlds. But then again they forget that there is no power bigger than truth. Yes truth can be bended, adjusted and tailored sometimes to fit with the reality but it can’t be hidden forever. So confession is always the best way of avoiding it. But then again it’s up to the mentality of the other person to accept or reject that person based on the hard truth.

Truth should always be appreciated but not that much which can bend the very fabric of life and mental peace. For example if you have married any non-virgin guy/girl. Could you sleep in peace while they are not in front of your eyes? Tell me the truth. Swear by the name of god and cross your heart with it and then tell me. No you can’t unless you get the 100% faith of their loyalty. One of my friend said “What is lost, is lost forever”. Well soul matters to me more than flesh. But then again we all have our mortal traits. You can trust them with your life but not with your heart. You will always live in a constant fear that while you are away somebody is warming up their bed and it happens to men and women alike. Especially for men because of their very insecure nature.


So would you accept someone who is been with someone better than you? Ask yourself.

0 comments: