Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Thursday – 26/06/2014

4:52 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
9:15AM

Good morning my friends. I am again at the college. Again for the downloading. Again will follow the same routine to find new movie and game torrents at some specific sites. Again I will find the Hindi & English songs at some specific sites. Will view Facebook. Wish birthdays. I will watch people getting into relationship and getting engaged, married and will wish them on that. Will check my mail and will delete all the spams from the inbox after marking them as spam. Will check my other email accounts and clear out the junks. I will then again start to struggle to download at a proper speed. Will run here and there, this floor and that floor to get Wi-Fi signal. Will curse on people who are responsible for my this misery and then when my struggle will finally end at 5pm, I will go straight to my permanent fast food stall and will have exactly one plate of veg chow with lots of chili sauce and veggies and lods of mutton gravy.

4:06PM

Again I am starting to write my incomplete posting. One more hour left for me here. Today I got good speed maybe it’s because I found a good place to download and also I got clarification of lots of things. I realizes that a male is only worth of his position in any company and his bank balance. The psychology of a girl’s parent are like this. If the person willing to marry their daughter is working in private company then he have to be in the position of VP, CEO, CFO, MD or something equivalent of that. Self-business will be accepted if you ae one of Tata Birla Ambani Goyenka etc. if you are government employee then for rail and bank you have to be in a post greater than equal to Regional Manager. Of you have to be MLA, MP, IPS, IAS etc. and if their daughter is beautiful and somewhat sexy then anything below the point of NRI is just unacceptable. And if by chance the person is a student then anything below the rank of IIM IIT NIT is just waste of the daughter’s parent’s time.

Updated my tab with lots of music. Some of them are really good. Hearing them on loop is feeling nice. So the melody haven’t died from the world. There might be some special class or seminar will take place because our principal came to visit classes with two other people whom I don’t know. I am such a fool that I forgot to even wish him because I because so unprepared for his arrival. Actually it was totally unexpected. I was just froze. Actually I was watching a movie. With my headphones on. I don’t know what he thought about me that moment but as a known face of the department he might expected a wish from me and I disappointed him.

In my life I disappointed many people. May be I disappointed my last so called GF by saying that getting into IIM IIT is not possible for me now and becoming IAS or IPS is also not possible. Finally she said to get the fucking out of her life. And I will do that for sure. I mean I won’t be wasting my time for her because she is a dead end and I realised that today. I am only worth of my pocket and my pocket is empty now. I disappointed my parents many times. Maybe I have disappointed my best friends also. Otherwise why they would turning their face on me? But there is nothing I can do now. I am just like that. A big fat looser maybe.
She just prove my mother right once again. My mom told me that her father won’t be giving up his daughter to me because I am poor and belong to a poor family. Maybe experience comes with the price of white hairs. But anyways I myself like to have the experience in the first hand term. Strangers are good at talking that I realised now a days. Because I don’t have friends and it’s better to talk to friends than to people who just pretend friendly.


I hate human nature to pretend… it’s a big turn off.

0 comments: