Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Not So Complex Thought About Sexuality – Part 2

9:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Now, there comes my version of the story. As I already stated that world has just became the playground for finding the biggest and the best performing body parts. What I think now is that sexuality is good as long as it contains in yourself. It’s not a thing to show off. If you want to enjoy, enjoy with your life partner or with whom you love 100% and more than that. Sex should come from the inner soul. Straight from the heart and not from your wet vagina or hard dick. It should be the ultimate destination of sex. Not the outcome of a date. Every sex should be a lovemaking not just a good fuck. And it should be done with only one partner on which you have locked your soul on not with anyone or everyone.

If it is done violating everything that I have said so far then it’s just for the fleshly pleasure. Then we have no difference from the beasts. Humans are biologically polygamous. It is scientifically proven and a hard truth. Men are here to spread the seeds and females are here to bear and produce fruits from that seed. But by the grade of lord we also have our consciousness. Any act of sex apart from lovemaking is for the pleasure and its only shows the sex hungry beast inside you. It shows your wild side. While it might be considered as cool now but after the glorified days of youth will go away with time and all the sparkles of life with fade away and you will left out with not the regrets of fucking or getting fucked as much and as more as you could but with the deep regret of loneliness & the hunger you can’t quench. Masturbation is ok for me. Though I don’t follow much but its okk from my side. Even couple of years back I took it as a heinous thing to do but I consider it now given that the sudden surge in the libido level of current generations and also the good medical and psychological effects which I have studied.

Okk, I agree that there are people with less libido, normal libido and high libido. I consider myself on a higher side but that doesn’t means that I will throw my morality. No, never. And my moral consciousness is very clear to it. I will only do it with my lawfully wedded wife. But what if she is not a virgin at all? Well if she says me it before marriage or even relationship then I bow down to her truthfulness as I am a disciple of truth. I will consider her only if she is raped, abused, forced or was madly in love with her lover or partner. If they have lost it during masturbation or sports I will consider. I will consider her if she is a divorced one or a widow. I am not so much of an orthodox person, I am a rather very flexible one but even the water don’t forget its nature and so do I. my core principals will stand strong. I mean, what’s a man without any principal and discipline?

But who do sex for pleasure, to quench their thirst of sex. To take any dinner as one night stand, to take any relationship as licence to have a fuck, to have casual sex, to have fuckbuddies, these are some of the so called modern aspect of sexuality which we are adopting from western countries and its justified as we are being fed constant bullshit of western countries in the name of growth. We are bound to behave like them. But as those were not our default nature we will behave like hybrids. People who even take the sex as a pleasure and thinks that sex can be done with anyone or everyone with slightest of liking is nothing but a slut or stud. How to expect any loyalty from them especially after a relationship or a marriage?


They will go after anyone who has a big dig or big boobs. Even after marriage they will not be satisfied because in their earlier life they have tasted BIGGER than you and if they are not slut/stud and fucking/getting fucked by someone else they might take you for granted for you rather small size or low performance in bed. You might not be wild enough in their scale. If they are not having what they think they deserve in their life, for they are sexier than you, and better than you, and if they are not getting it from some other guy or girl, and if they are forced to have a life ONLY with YOU then they might think that they are sacrificing their life. They will think that they are compromising and the will start to demand something more and midlife crisis will occur in your life at an early stage. They will start to live their own life and your family will break into peace. Well, I surely don’t want my partner to fake it just to please me. I want the real thing, real expression from her. People often fake many things at their intimate time and after some days it becomes nothing but formality and even later, hypocrisy. I HAVE SEEN THESE THINGS TAKING PLACE. In many books, literature, in real life. I have seen them all. I can simulate them in my mind. Mind is a powerful tool if used properly. 

Isn’t it?

0 comments: