Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Thoughts in My Serenity - Part 1

10:02 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I know I haven't written anything from many days, well I don't usually write unless something shakes me emotionally and I think that being awake the whole night is enough for me to trigger the inner psycho-emo writer within me. And it did its job perfectly. As far I remember I have much thing to tell. Nothing to hear now I guess. Nothing new this time. It was all a big old mess. Sometimes you just wish that you didn't heard anything. Sometimes you pretend that nothing is wrong in this world and everything is fine just by turning your face in other direction. You can run, you can even hide from others, but not from yourself. This will your soul like a plaque. You die infinite times and yet thrive to get the pieces right of that dark puzzle and just when you start sipping in your coffee mug thinking that everything is fine then BOOM! The darkness gets you and this is how the god’s plan of sucking the life-force out of you works. It gets me every time.

Someday ago I was invited to my maternal uncle’s son’s holy threading ceremony. I met with couple of people. Saw one of my Facebook friend there and as usual we didn't talked & later after some days she pinged me on Facebook and told me that I was showing her attitude that day when what really happened is that I was quite introvert that time and she, being non spoken person to me I couldn't gather enough will to talk to her. But I did noticed her. How could I not? I liked her in past. The party was average, it’s basically a family party and I saw all the known faces who either don't give me a damn or vice versa. It was a damn busy and tiring day for me as well because not just my MCA semester exams was going on, but I was tired from my mind also. I don’t like people gathering, I m a loner kind of a person perhaps. I don't like people screaming on top of their voices and laughing unnecessarily. Maybe I see too much but I know all of these were fake. People will talk bad in the back of others. It happened with me also. Will talk about that in later part.

Then, there I met with someone, with whom there was no contact from the first time we met in my childhood. Yes she was charming but that’s not the cause that I am mentioning her. It’s something beyond charm and her being my opposite gender and all those things. It’s something unexplainable. I don't know how I represented myself, what kind of first impression I gave to her or what she thought of me. At first I didn't give any damn like all the time. But later I don’t know why, while talking to her I get attached. We became friends, well, once again, for how long this time only god knows because I'm destiny’s child always. Well a forgotten child, most of the times. But it never stopped kicking my ass in the meantime in a meanest way possible.

My exams went fine. I was so worried about the mathematics paper (operation research) because the ongoing question trend was changed and now at the brink of exam it was fully unpredictable and being a human its natural to fear the unpredictable and the unknown but somehow I managed to conquer my fear not by becoming a fear this time but you can say by taking a leap of faith. At the end of the exams I really didn't cared about the finishing of exam but the time I was having with her talking. The more time we spent together the more concerned I became of her. Then there came the last day of my exam and perhaps the exam of my life when I was forbidden from my home to meet her in person just because of some shitty family honour issues.


I stopped talking with my family instantly at that moment. I continued this for over a week and then I had to talk because of my mother’s gall bladder operation. I didn't stopped talking because of what my parents said about me. I never go on the words but the sentiment in the back. I learned from the shadows that what they actually think of me. What’s their perception about me and what concept they have about me. I was very hurt to see that they think of me as a worst guy possible. And the dogma they put on my character was very bad. I was always an open book for all. A transparent guy and yet how they dare to call me characterless just because I wanted to talk to a girl? So middle-class pathetic narrow mentality. And they are my parents. What the hell was they thinking? Well there is certainly no answer. The once thing I could was to get detached from the poison.

AND I DID…

0 comments: