Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Those Good Old Days...

7:36 PM Posted In , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »

Not feeling that much good today i am feeling that somethingh is hindering my thoughts today my life could be better without all the bells and whistels it has as an accessory. I am very much in deep with myself today. I reconnected with myself. I feel that i need myself more than anything now. I was talking earlier today with one of my friend about the golden edge i have lived through, the golden age of cyber media and entertainment. Yhe glorious days of computer games which were not about only fancy graphics but about story and gameplay. The thrill it game. The vountless hours of sensible entertainment they provided. The game delivery system. The stylish NFO's. The awesome playing tricks of them. The NFO 8bit audios. Now a days the games are all about graphics and more graphics. The games are becoming huge day by day. One of the latest game sized about 43GB. And the game has even no substance in it. The movies i used to watch was all about good stories, acting, direction, thrills. Now movies are about special effects and nudity. Same goes for the songs which recently became melodyless. I am very afraid that spon all the sources of entertainments will collife. Well its justified also. Which voes around, comes around. Its thelaw of nature.

One of the trend in the pirated gaming market is taking pace once again is rip and repacked games. Though in my opinion games need to be ripped also now a days. Because the substance are all becoming less day by day in them and its getting loaded with unnecessary video graphics pictures and audio s whivh can either be easily removed or can be compressed to highest degree becaude playing the game and getting entertained and thrilled is what matters. Not those videos. I spent my days playing those games but now a days i feel reluctant.Previously scene release groups publishes games with a bit of art in them. Those nfo, custom installers, 8bit audios were awesome. Now a days its all about releasing the original iso with nosteam patvh or somewhat like that.

Today i am feeling very nostalgic about it. I am not blessed of friends. I have none i guess. People comes, people goes, only my empty heart is eternal. Its the life's truth that now maybe everything has became so fast fluid filled with more features but somewhere we lost our humane side. Now its more about ghz, mhz, mbps, gdps, rpm etc. No one now cares about being human, its all about greed. More food is what people want but somewhere we lost our capability to share. Online shopping sites sells products with an illution of being cheap but avtually we forgot the art of bargaining. In the illution of being a king, we were becoming slaves of this system. Now that even government is spying on us. We cant even speak our hearts off. State govt, national government even the foreign government like america is sniffing all of us's butt for possible conspiracy. In this time whom we call friends? The fake profiles in facebook? Even todays whatsapp and other messengers are filled with fake profiles. Whom to believe? How to believe? All those untangible bits of data who only consumes the resources but dont contribute to anything. I cant trust them anymore. I lost my appetite for online friendship. I guess i tried enough now. All are fake. Its not that the grapes are sour but i cant encourage some fake bits of facebook junk to cause me pain again.

I need something tangibe. Someone tangible to be precise. Both my real and virtual world is empty. And i took this oppurtunity to escape from this net world. I didnt became its slave hopefully and now i am trying to be its master once again. The old self of mine was 1000 times better than i m tpday. This degraded version needs the punch like the old one. I really dont know that the history repeats exactly or not. And i dont want to become anyone's deja vu. I want to become me once again. As i written in the heading of this blog. I wanna fly sometimes....

Bye

0 comments: