Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Rainy Day...

10:13 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »

Yesterday I lost much of data. 4 games become all corrupted. It was one of the very frustrating day of my life. I wasted my full day yet i got only corrupted downloads. The main reason behing this is the problem with my laptop, os, download manager, antivirus, one fellow who was downloading junk eating up my bandwidth, the server from which i am downloading was giving timeout errors. Data parts were becoming corrupted constantly. Laptop was hanging. Antivirus was eating all the memory and download manager keeps on rebuilding old parts so my hdd was also busy so none of the downloads took place in between giving the other person in the room hogging up all the bandwidths. Even the totrent client stopped working because of this disk cache overflow problem.

I summed up all of this as my bad luck because there was no reason to happen all of these. That person always dpwnloads with me in a same high speed wifi connection in college. I never felt problem with him. I am using the most latest of hardware and softwares. All are updated and original. There was no chance that all of these could go wrong. Even it rained all through yesterday so there should be no heating or dust problem. And as i was in the building so far from the window that moisture can come up in my laptop causing problem. And i am not doing these downloading forst time. I was doing these over the month.

Even when i went to market to put a screen guard in my tab there happened a problem with it, even all of my strict supervisions, i dont know how, a particle of dust entered inside the lamination film, and its now looking very odd. My 80rs got wasted. Then i went to each puri sabji, the famius of the market, and i burnt my mouth and tongue. I stopped eating there. Then i went to eat veg chow, again my trusted shop, as i was in empty stomach from morning, i was madly hungry, there i saw a huge crowd, all lined up to have some chow. I waited there and when finally i got mine, the chilly sauce again pained in my already burn inside of mouth. I was so disgusted yesterday.

My best friend, who is still in lots of problems, both mental and physical got again wet in this unexpected huge monsoon. Caught up in the middle of her work, she got wet and i know what happens next, she will suffer from cough cold and fever like always along with a sprained heel. Feeling sorry for her. She was too caught up with my bad luck. I know i am an unlucky charm in my close one's lives.

I am writing this post from my tab using blogger app. This was the most important app i searched in my previous windpws phone but i didnt found any app worthy to use but this app for android made by google is good. Lets hope this will help me to publish more blohs in the future though it has very less formatting tool so i dont know how it will look once posted. Also as i am not using ms word here so you will see lots of spelling error, i guess and as i always mainted a "one page" formula for my posting so that the posts will never get too long, but here i am unable to do so.

But i guess new should always be tried. Isnt it? :)

0 comments: