Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Another Chapter Closed…

12:25 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
As I have already told all of you in my previous blog that I am on a blogging spree and the god is keep on giving me incidents after incidents to write upon. And luckily I am not writing on a paper otherwise it would have been a huge waste. But if now I don’t write I will not find any other time because my mind has become very unstable now. Just a few moment ago our so called relationship broke up. She couldn’t bear the pain of getting tormented day by day by her family and extended family. Well I will not keep any hard feelings for her. She was crying and I don’t know that those were real or not and as my nature goes I will not become Sherlock to find out again this time. I chose to believe and keep my calm in me. It’s not that I will die without her but surely one part of myself is killed today. Killed by some people whom I will never forget and I curse them hell. The people who are part of this conspiracy will die and let pain be their only friend. If I am true and there is Brahmin alive in me. Let there be my wrath rain upon them.

I hope someday her parents will understand the value of me and they had to understand it. I leave the god the judgement of it and he will judge out the things for me. This time I want to see them bleed in agony. Anyways as I am keeping my calm. I will see till the end.  Well my plan of not giving up without a fight has failed again because the person for whom I decided to fight for has broken all the connections. One of my brother said that not every dream comes true but what the hell? None of my dreams come true. They never did.
I told her to wait for me till I get the job but I am not expecting anything. ANYTHING at all. This chapter maybe again the smallest chapter so far in my life of just about 4- 5 days. Things are getting great day by day. Isn’t it? Last time it was at least 14 days, now it’s much less. I guess next chapters will go on hour and minute basis.

Okk again my internet has been cut off. Nah I am not hating this. No matter what happens today nothing will compare to the pain I had to endure for some shitheads. Internet cuts all the time and gets back no matter how much time it needs to come back but in my case nothing comes back. Maybe moving forward is the nature of them all. I know after some days new semester will commence, new people will come to college, after my MBA exam I will enter into another phase of my life. The job seeking life and I know I will get some. But again what is use of all these? Nothing. They never mattered for me. I always seek for the soul. Soul is the only thing which matters. Love care affection loyalty honesty honour these are part of my life. And I don’t have most of them currently that’s why I don’t think I am alive. I am not dead either but I am somewhere in zombie state.

Dreaming of happiness is like a sin. I am cursed forever. But I will keep on fighting till I collapse. I know many more things are yet to come to me. I am all alone to fight with them in battle. May be the war is the only thing in my life. Battling over inside out. I am on verge of losing my sanity over here. And I have no one to help me with. I am all alone. Sometimes I get suffocated of telling all these. What’s the use of crying all aloud and increasing the cyber junk with my blogs if no one is going to listen to it? Right now I hate everyone. It’s not in my nature to hate or hold the grudge but it’s happening again. I know it will stay for some time. And then it will go away but it will never fade because the older I am growing day by day my memory is becoming sharper and I may forgive easily but I mark my enemies and never forget them. People are nothing but animals and they deserve to be treated like one. Some people just came under the level of animals for me and they will be treated like that from me in future. and there will be no mercy for them. I wish them all getting slaughtered in hell.


And if god won’t help me. I will help myself.

0 comments: