Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Friday – 27/06/2014 – 9:10 AM

10:36 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Good Morning.  I am at my college again and I am in time I guess. The lab is still off. I hope sir is coming soon. Well this morning time is very essential for me as I already told you guys many time. This is kind of a power-play for me. Today I hope to get more movies than yesterday because I got a vantage point this time. I am not sharing it in here but I guess people will come to know eventually. The morning is not so good. I woke up with some nightmare in my eyes and well this time by lord’s grace I don’t remember it, I guess it was scarier than I can handle. And in morning I saw one of my friend’s SMS written good night in it. Well I switched off the mobile last night. I am doing this for 2 days now. I don’t want to hold any expectations from it. If I could then I would have terminated my mobile subscription for ever because I don’t want to become any person’s helpline service. When they need me they find me and when I need then they simply disappear. I don’t want any people to perform any DUTY to me. No one is obliged to me and I don’t want drones under me. I am not anyone’s slave and I am no one’s master also.

This after semester time will soon run out and I will be hard boiled with the burden of next semester and I am prepared for it. Bring it on. It doesn’t matter to me that I am from IIM / IIT / NIT or not. I am a passionate person and I have done some things which no people dreamt of. And anyways fighting every breath for a little amount of happiness can only be compared as the gold miners from the era of American Gold Rush. They too dig up all the dirt to get a gram of gold. This is called passion towards life. No matter I am a pessimist or optimist. This passion has no alternative. I am feeling full of life this time. Though ii know I am constantly telling lie to myself but maybe this lie is my life. This lie is what filled me with power. No matter die or live today I will celebrate my last breath. This is my promise today. Though my daily horoscope is telling otherwise but who cares. If I start to care about everyone’s junk then I will lost my self. Listening to any mindless person is as good as listening to an empty vessel. I want to hear to the mountains, to the sky. As they will keep on remind you about your own soul. They have a way to touch your heart and to show you the truth.

Sometimes we all need to take off our coloured glasses of life to actually enjoy the life. Sometimes to see the world you have to get out of it. Sometimes the darkness will make you realise the importance of light. Because without another, one has no existence. Writing a blog every day is a very nice thing to do I consider that because I have no one to talk and the only thing I talk to is my laptop perhaps as it’s a very loyal friend to me. Never complains about anything. Runs silently and always responses. Today I am feeling more connected to myself though as a matter of fact I was refused from my home for any money for the latest movie of Transformers. Now what can I do about it? I am dependent on them. Can’t complain about the free things. Right?


When I open Facebook now a days, I see all people are either settled or on the verge of settling down with someone or something. I should settle down with myself first. Yesterday I saw a couple sitting together holding each other’s arms in my known fast food shop where they were enjoying each other’s company more than egg-chicken roll. I felt so good watching them. Somewhere my emptiness told me that THIS is life. This is the moment to cherish for. I didn’t felt any anger, jealous, sorrow, hatred I felt calm and peace. I felt happiness. Maybe this is because I don’t have any, and they were radiating happiness everywhere. No matter what it was good. It’s not that the boy is too handsome or the girl is too beautiful but they are complimenting each other and this is what really matters. The compatibility is the main ingredient of every relationship be it a friendship, love or marriage. Without it the relation becomes nothing but a hollow shell which slowly turns into a cage or iron and from which people desperately try to get out and finally they break all the vows and go berserk on it. I don’t want to become a caged animal. I am free and I keep other people free also. 

This is my life’s motto. To be free, to stay free. Cheers to the freedom. Long live the freedom.

0 comments: