Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Friday – 27/06/2014 – 9:53 AM

10:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, still the lab is off while I saw the technician sir here. I have already wrote 2 posts and still there is no sign of opening the lab and starting on the Wi-Fi. But one thing I have seen that I can write one full page of post in MS WORD on an average of 20 minutes and that is a thing to proud for I guess. And it is also that I have many things to write. I might publish my autobiography someday later and those will be compilation of my blogs. Blogging has become my medicine of loneliness. Some may call me mad. As I talk to a website through a machine but aren’t we all doing the same on Facebook. I mean what are those friends except some data bits of Facebook’s American server? Are they real? Most of them are fake as possible they could be.

10:00 AM

This is way too much of waiting I have done for anything. Almost one hour I am here without any internet which I need the most. And I have no alternate way to do so. Feeling bad now. I spent my whole time here writing some posts and yet there is no way to publish them. But no matter what I will not stop writing because this is the one thing that I can do better. I also have to send a SMS to my friend. She sent me a good night wish, that wish made me feel special, and it would be very rude if I don’t reply her back with a SMS though I gave her a missed call but as my one of friend once told me that miss calls are no way of keeping contacts. Anyways day by day Facebook messages which are coming in my mobile phone are getting irritating. I have to find a way to stop them. I only wanted sms of msg which were sent to me through fb by some friend over there but all I am getting all shitty things like postings, comments, and likes that too on some other people’s profile. I don’t know Facebook is doing this intentionally or not just to make people unsubscribe from it by their own will and in turn Facebook will save on some money from sms servers.
No matter what this whole cyber world game is very unpredictable, unstable and fast moving. And I am becoming old school day by day. People were blogging way before the Facebook and after that there was a declining in blogger’s number due to it. Some hybrid service like tumbler too couldn’t keep this number on the other side of the pole. The actual thing is that people like communicating with other more than anything. And the virtual world is giving people super power to becoming what they want and to whom they want. With a single click a looser can become a winner. Power to pretend has increased exponentially.

10:15 AM

I went to the other lab and saw that Wi-Fi is not present there also. Maybe there is some problem taking place today in either of my devices I am not sensing even the Wi-Fi node’s presence. I chose not to disturb the technician sir and nag about this to him. But the waiting is becoming unbearable. I didn’t came to college in this morning to just to listen to my music collection that I can do in my home also. But i don’t know I am workaholic or not but if somehow my work gets disrupted I get so furious and right now my good feeling for today is fading away slowly and my rage is coming out of me.


I knew there would be some problem coming because I am feeling good but let’s see who wins. I will be holding my calm no matter what. Bring it on god. All the wrath you can usher upon me. I am here. I will be here to endure them all. I will not lose without a fight because apart from a lover I am a fighter also. Luckily I saw technician sir now and told him to please start the wifi. And I saw him switching it on and I don’t know what going to happen next but I certainly hope for the good. As I already said I hope for the best and expect the worst from everything that’s coming in my way from start to end. There was no good happened to me till date and if anything happened I understood that this is it. Problem is on its way.

0 comments: