Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Bad but still a Friend….

8:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

its amusing when people shout in front of your face to tell that your face is what they don't like.maybe its all happening all over again with me.my life isn't finished but everyday i spend i grew a little bit known.they say that i am not a right person doing righteous things.i have messed up badly and now they are pointing fingers at me.i mean who gave them the right to point at me? the answer is I AM.

i took them as my close one and told them everything, shared every thing i want to share and now its all boomerang me back.huh ! what i fool i am to not to see this all coming.puja is coming and yet i didn't have any plan for puja ,no money to spend ,no dress to wear ,no stable gf ,no peace of mind ,no studies ,no nothing to do anything…should i lost my will and stay calm forever and close my eyes to what's happening? or should i work more to get some what i truly deserve? what is rightfully mine? do i have to work for that to get?

its sad sometimes when people point fingers at you and accuse of the deeds which isn't happened that way and the bitter part is that they already concluded that you are guilty and don't listen to your words yet every time you try to speak they start the same old saga.

missing my old days.so i m a bad person.doing every possible bad things out there from a very long time and everything bad happened to me is the result of that bad deeds.then i must say that come into my body and feel what i am feeling right now.

i know no one reads my blog or follows me in twitter.i know because i have set the counter.but now i don't want to view anyone in my counter list.if the world is filled with dumb asses i don't need any one of these.

ya you know i DO feel sometimes that i am bad and had done bad with all.but it isn't a matter to me now.because i knew myself though a little bit but from that little bit i came to knew that i am just perfect in this imperfect world.there are no friends for me because i have no supporter.so i have to walk alone.and i am walking alone.i need no one maybe that's why no one needed me.thank god because if i will help world will think me wrong…

bye

0 comments: