Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Dabangg and Other Stories of My Life ….

11:40 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

all of my friends are seemed to be fine, specially biswajit with sanchita in his front.in morning we both arrived at college from the same tuition ,in the same bus without uttering a a word to each other.i queried about some study things of automata theory and he just replied me.enquired about his silence and she stated that he has caught cold.rather in a cold down and unwillingly manner.rude?no rough.well slight bt its cold.absurd.awkward with the nature like him.

but suddenly he changed after the arrival of sanchita.now sanchita isnt her gf.just a good friend.well they started to chat and in very lively manner.biswa sanchu and papai.i saw smile in his face.sanchita doesn't likes me at all as i doesn't likes her not because she hates me and she is more friend with my ex but she behaves strangely ,sometimes i think that she is not fit for social interactions.she isnt that kind of friendly towards all or maybe they have filled her ears with enough negative poison that she thinks me as of a bad person.but whatever be the reason is it is very evident that she is doing friendship with biswajit for a cause ,for advancement in study.anyways that's not of my concern anymore.it shouldn't be…

for an unknown cause to-days no one likes me.neither my friends nor MB.it seems that despite of being just a friend of biswa sanchu is more valuable than me to him at this moment.but all he said to me in the bus stand of Burnpur is lie?that i am his best friend?well seems to be a lie.what's happening now?why it is happening now?where is the fault?what's i m missing?does anyone have any answers?its just a nightmare.i have no answer and every time i start to think my brain become numb.heart wants to believe the lie but brain keeps arguing with factious present.but one thing is for sure i m now completely alone in this world.and there is no one i can or should trust.the isolation days of mission has came back to repeat for more two tears but this time it will be me who will rock…hell yeah !!

good night and good luck..

:)

0 comments: