Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Page From MY very Own Diary ....

10:33 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
initialization of memory.why this all? why me? then suddenly i found my answer, why not me ?if he wants me to be brave and bold why not he will give me trouble and make me able to troubleshoot them all? after all i m destined to become someone of someone…
by leaving me people give me so much of pain that i can hardly count my Brocken pieces now, i stopped now ,i m lost? bt am i ?people will forget me because for so long i  haven't been doing my great deed of work no 1 cares if i exist of not …
i have written thousand lines about and on my loneluness and would write thousands more if that's not enough to break his sleep in which he forgot me competely..
light….light …. i need some light i m lost….i m very lost into the dark deep world i m lost please for god sake gimme light …..gimme more light ….

0 comments: