Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Realized my capabilities …..

10:19 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

YES i am not a BTech because simply i don't possess the qualities of the same. i am not smart. i am not brilliant. i don't know enough. i don't have the merit. people say that every person possess the same grey matter but i think i have some less or maybe i have some more than them but it is deactivated so i cant use it. i tried every possible thing to make myself stronger faster.

I now realized that the people in BTech possess much higher quality brain than me. i don't belonged in science stream and i also don't belong in any IT education stream like BCA. for these days i compared my stream with BTech many times. told them that we are not less than them but as a matter of fact i realized that i am completely wrong. we are studying the most easy subjects and the reality is that we are here because we didn't get the chance in any other stream.no stream takes us and we simply don't have enough marks in our HS to qualify to go to the counselling of JEE.

on my case i done quite well in my HS & WBJEE ,AIEEE ,taken my problematic  condition in account. i could have been in a BTech degree somewhere but i am sure i cant keep holding that degree for long. because i am such low capable. well i don't have to be ashamed so much because most of the students of my trend is also same. ya i thought i am more capable of them but as the time is passing by i keep realizing my strength which is weakening continuously … i am loosing my sharpness. i need some boost. i know there is only i can who can help myself but even i need some inspiration, some sort of spark….some boost…

lastly i just wanted to say that i was wrong on two points. 1st about BCA v/s Btech and the WBUT’s BCA is better than BU’s BCA but in the reality BU’s BCA is way moe better than WBUT’s. BU’s is cheap, fully featured ,hard and recognised … WBUT is costly and getting a degree is easy as they just sell the degree without giving proper education which is more important …

just sick of it …

0 comments: