Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Chaitra Sale [Bengali Year Ending Sale] 2012

9:25 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Its again a a time for Bengali year ending sale. and this time i grabbed up some good deals.well shop hopping took the toll on my legs but it was fun.now a day after i am writing a blog after a good and nice sleep.


So it is more evident that shopping doesn't only pleases girls its equally satisfying for boys too unless it doesn't involves 10 times visiting the same shop for the same product just to check that whether its quality or the deal is better than the previous shop or not :P lollz


After much of R&D (:P) i decided to fix my game plan yesterday to get the best deal from the closing market of the chaitra sale.so i started from the 1 end of the market and keep on visiting the shops one by one.but only those shops where i know that they keep garments of my choice.


The very first shop was The Loot.it is a very nice shop and have some solid deals too.i saw some very good Levi's jeans there.exactly what i wanted and needed.Hard, comfort fit, light washed, and for my waist size.but it will cost me 1k+ rs with discounts and i have a strict budget of 1k in total from my parents.so by resisting my temptation of getting out of my Visa Debit Card and swipe a couple of jeans then and there, i decided to move on to the next point.


In the next shop people are too busy there. they should be because it is the city's biggest family garment shops. but sadly they don't have any good deals of jeans.they actually don't keep jeans of my taste so i decided not to waste my time there and i move on to the next shop.now previously i bought my Durga Puja jeans, which i was currently wearing that time, from this shop. but now they are very busy to show some person some ready-made suits. but they did told me that as the price was same as the previous year they are giving 105 discount.i thought that i already have this company's jeans.they were undoubtedly great.but the deal is not good.so i move on..


Now, the next shop is a different one.they are good for shirts not for jeans.but still i visited there.they showed me only 5 jeans out of them only 1 is of my style but the color is not good.though the deal was nice.so i move on to the next shop, here they failed to show me any jeans of my choice.then at last the main shop which was i talking about to my mom and where i already sent my mom to wait for me as i was going to the market from my college directly.so i decided to decrease the harassment of my mom by sending her directly to that shop, and i does all the market hopping on myself.its that because i knew that they have the huge collection of nice jeans. actually that shop was nice but recently they took dealership of the Levis Strauss, which is now knows as Denizen.


Anyways in that shop i got a very nice jeans of Hoffman.just the thing i wasted and thats too for 627INR.now i got more money for other things like Kurta and shirts so again from the back end we, me & mom started our haunt for Shirts.in between i took a little snack, i am always eaty.. anyways :P then lunch.and then again hopping.as i recently visited all the MAJOR shops i had decent ideas about the shirts also.so we go directly to the point.bought 2 formal shirts, obviously with nice discounts.and 1 kurta.as it is very useful in summer and recently because of increased muscle mass my 3 very old shirts got torn off.


And finally i was at home.satisfied :)

0 comments: