Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Little Moment about Moments ...

6:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Hey friends. it was me again writing from the front desk about how miserable my life is and how the world is not revolving around me but how I still crave for that to happen and all those blah blah blah that you guys don’t care about and don’t give a shit about it what is all going around a guy whom you probably don’t know or don’t want to know. this is about some guys who is utterly frustrated yet being complete douche in his whole life just to dream about being a super person some day, more like a saviour of the planet.

The word processor is a nifty tools to just write your mind of and edit it later without giving too much pain on the mother earth’s resources. People don’t usually give a shit about the nature but this is the whole thing which have made them, gave them the power to think more and look through the beyond and that’s what all she got back from her children. She was forgotten.

As a matter of fact we all get forgotten day to day, every time, by everyone. I mean who probably gonna remember us from 20 years from now? The people whom we call dearest friend or worst enemy now do they really gonna remember us from years now? Why? For what? People forget. That’s the biggest truth about it. As we are all humans, we have the blessing of this forgetfulness. Maybe, just maybe we don’t forgive easily but then again we can still forget. People forget that why people are not serious of being a rememberable person on some other person’s life. People go with the flow of the moment. They just go. They don’t think more. They don’t worry about it. They just go with it as it comes, deal with it as it is being served maybe by the supreme almighty.

But that is not at all correct always. For instance, I know many people who are being remembered by all, ok let’s say most of the acquaintances they made. How this gonna work anyways? I mean we are not born star. Even they are not a star. But they why?

No one remembered me and in a way of not remembering me everyone remembered be about how much I am a person not to be remembered at all and sometimes they do wonder about that. I mean I myself wonder that how it all happened without any cause. I am an introvert person. I don’t gel with most of people out there, I not very much of a expressive person nor a charming character actually I am a very dead boring one, you guys probably know about it more than any one but seriously I found the answer, well I thought of this for many days and I found that, YESS maybe this is because of the imprint we leave on that person’s mind so that they didn’t forgot us but then again it was not my character or my stardom or anything. its just that perfect moment.

Moments, small fragments of life. That makes sagas. That defines and sometimes designs the very fabric of life. Moments we make. So in a way destiny is what provided to us and the moments are the pathways of it. Tiny little milestones worth remembered for. Cherished for. And to be remembered because after reaching to the destiny there will be no going to anywhere nor going to the back or else the whole motive of the going forward will be unsuccessful. But as we are human we always want to forget so we cherish the dreams, filter them and in the process we remember all of them again and we again get confused about what to delete and what to not. In these confusing moments, we always wish for a switch to turn off the mental slideshows.

Then again, what makes a moment could also break the moments also. Not all moments are happy. Therefore, a moment needs certain situations and certain characters and some really interesting topic because we human never saves anything in our mind that’s not interesting. They say we record everything in our mind that we see or feel. Even if it is true then we have a some kind of cleaning program in our mind to trim down the memories.

I always dream about being remembered by all. And I mean ALL. For good reasons. They will love me. But again love has different form but none of them are complete and unconditional. Yes any kind of love is divine but also it cant be begged or given or taken whatever. Love is the thing which is getting poured from heart. Automatically. But in this era these are merely words because love is now more materialistic. Love is getting defined by what you have and what u don’t. What you can and what you can’t. what you should and what you shouldn’t. people are conscious about rights, rights of getting love. Asking themselves “why me?” no one asks “why not me?” and in contradiction they do as the later but in the wrong moment. That is irony of the moment. So it can’t be defined, you cant stage a random moment, cant choreograph it. So every moment is true no matter it is bad or good.

Truth should be appreciated and accepted because apart from this we don’t have anything certain in life. The truth defines someone from the very raw way look of his or her life. This might be confusing at first but it is sure that we don’t really like the fake things even the most thug type person needs some truth to live on, to have faith upon. Again, faith is unconditional and unquestionable trust on anything, which can be futile and fatal.

That’s all for now my dear listeners. Thank you all for joining me here.

Bye

0 comments: