Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Dear Love...

9:39 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
my dear,
u love XXXXXX... DNT LIE, u still have crush on him.ur just a lil bit confused choosing between us, so i decided to make this easier for you... although in a way u r happy with this confusion also.. he is always with u, in ur good times, bad times, he is loyal to u also, he goes with u everywhere, he loves hanging with u and u do feel the same for him. he dont leaves you lonely. he gets angry on you too which prooves his affection, his love towards you.
ur family loves him, accepts him, respects him.he is so close of u all.he is nice caring charming sober handsome healthy cute, well educated, balanced, civic, sporty person. he is from learned house. u know his in and outs, al his backgrounds, all family members and also u can backtrack them to verify anytime, he is a nice scholar too, smart, trendy, clean of all bad habits, he has no foul mouth, he has manners, knows all Etiquette, dnt run after u and make ur life hell, dnt make u choke in ur own skin. he has a beautiful mind too. he is quite and calm, from a reputed family, frm a good upper middle class family with no family internal problems. his family is nt of some old people with chronic sick mind and body. he is nt such disease prone, he does not have any blood related or psychological problems, nor any astrological problems.he is also of your caste class and calibre, he has atleast some ansestral inheritable assets so you dnt have any social problems to b with him. he is nt sick. he is nt phycho. he is nt egoistic. he is nt dumb.
he is more eligible for you in every possible way. he has a future. he suits you. you suit him. you two are are both in almost similer kind of carrier stream, he also has an immense feeling for you. maybe unexplained yet or maybe explained already.bt its true.you two are compatible, you two make a superb matching couple, you will never fall in any awkward situation where people have to ask you or have doubt abt ur husband's age or marital intimacy.
he is nt back dated, nor have any small stinking orthodox thinking, he is open minded and broad minded.his thinkings are not stained by some bizarre thoughts of his own imaginative creation.he lives freely and will keep u happy everytime.he is obviously a logical choice. he is nt unrealistic irrational and aggressive. he is perfectly balanced.
i thought deeply and found i am no one to interrupt in god's work.so i am leaving it all...from now i will only b ur frnd, well i will try.. no matter how much it will be hard for me.i will try to give you back the friend you expected, maybe not the friend you deserved of and dreamt for.i am not perfect.i am very flawed.i know i was always & always jst a frnd 2 u.u hv never hidden anything from me nor you used me.u always remained true to me.it was me who was such a fool to misunderstand your friendship as love.nw its my high time to return it al.
finally i am very sorry for all those raw languages spoken to you when i am angry in my life, foul sentences, bogus and mindless talks, meaningless stupidities, kisses, sorry to force you to kiss me back on phone though you have only kissed me thrice in phone, one of them was when you are slight drunk, and three times in chat, 2 times in sms, hugs, cuddles, sorry for touching you without your permissions, sorry for holding your hand suddenly in the name of road-crossings, sorry for playing with your hairs, sorry to call you by the sweet name i gave you in fully loaded bus, sorry for disturbing al the time for every worthless things, sorry for all the hiccups you had because of me thinking of you 24 x 7, sorry for all the problems you had to face for meeting me up in such bad times of the day and on my beck and call, sorry for al the awkward questions of others you had to suffer for me, well all few of those because you never mention my name much, thanks to you .. sorry for making you suffer all my emotional whirlpools, sorry for taking too much care of you which in turn only suffocated your life.sorry for dragging my parents to your home forcefully to c & talk to u & mix with ur parents, though i remain always unwelcomed at your side.sorry for always nagging about all your follies. sorry for pointing fingers at your family member's behaviour whihc hurt me, sorry for becoming so demanding day by day.sorry for everything i couldn't give you or every expectation i broke of your.sorry for all those tears you had to shed for me. sorry for such precious long time you are compelled to waste on me.
if u, by any mistakenly misunderstanding or accident, grow any feelings for me in future by any smallest of chance, dnt hesitate to tell me, i will think of it, if there is still time. but i am damn sure that this scenario will never come.
knowing and loving you was one of the greatest time of my life that i will cherish forever. yes loving you was not a crime to me and maybe somewhere i will keep on loving you but i will try not to hurt you by my love.a love which only hurts it's soul purpose, has no right to live.
hence i am giving it nt a death sentence, which obviously i cant suddenly, bt a life imprisonment and hope someday it will die out of water...
i will nt say take care because i know there is someone more able to take your care always.
your's
an online friend



PS : I LOVE YOU>

## she became committed with him recently, suddenly she realized love for him and got comitted, didnt thought for a second about my love. but its ok.she is happy.and my happiness lies in her's... but i know this is not the first heartbreak of mine, and this will not the last, i know my luck, but still i remember them all, still i will not disrespect love nor any woman. i will not loose my hope, i will not loose my trust.... dont worry for me. i will be healed someday, perhaps, fingers are crossed... ..

0 comments: