Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

I am Going to be Offline in Chat ...

7:23 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

From the many times of my encounter with the experiences of the social networks i am in, I decided that i will never be going to come online, except to some obvious friends who still treat me well, in chat system of any network as it gives me more pain by seeing my closest friends just ignoring me like i mean nothing to them. i always return double what people throws at me. so i think this is the time to return. don't know my decisions is right or wrong but lets try it once and find out am i right or wrong. because more people are busy with THEIR close ones and no one cares for me i decided not to care about them in return and in the process of doing so i have to sacrifice many things, many leisures, and many friends who could have been more civic towards me and the entire social network's motto of getting connected and know the unknown and most importantly MAKING NEW FRIENDS... maybe the description of this whole friendship has been forgotten. now this is all about getting something from someone. some wants timepass buddies, some wants sex chats, some wants to accomplish their twisted perverted thoughts and some just wanted to have fun but in the process of doing so people lost their charm and  the main motive for joining the social network. no one is serious about any relationship and friendship is merely became a process called SENDING FRIEND REQUEST & ACCEPTIONG FRIEND REQUESTS. girls are manipulating boys. boys are stalking on girls. parents are getting paranoid. politicians are using it for profit and later trying to demolishing it on their daily agenda.where are we standing now? no where. we are doomed. and what goes around comes around so at the dawn of this all apocalyptic ending this is my first step to acceptance of the isolation. i hope my dearest friends will appreciate it. yes they are even more than welcome to connect with me  through all the mediums available but i will request them all to not look into their chat list ever, which eventually they dont do in most cases, if they need to connect with me... and i know sometime somewhere they will gonna need me.


Think About it..

0 comments: