Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

When Hosts leave their guests alone in their party...

8:59 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Guys this is me again live frm a holy thread ceremony.evry time i been through these unknown family gathering ceremonies, i feel vry much cut off frm them.its like bcuming a showpiece jst 2 increase the crowd & make them feel sucessful at making crowd.no1 knows me, no1 is talking 2 me.i dnt know anyone & moreover no1 seems willing 2 talk bcz evry1 is bzy.bzy wit each another.bzy with their own & known ones.wat am i here for?only 2 eat?drink?only fr a train journey?compromising al my duties, sacrificing al my studies n works and main thing my freedom, my leisure, my personal space and my comfort zone?? I GUESS NO.


so 2 kill my boredom i decided to write a blog frm my mobile & listening to some EMINEM to fuel my innerself.maybe it seems very funny bt my mobile wil only allow me 2 write in 1000char.so im compromising on words.my parents r resting.seems they already lost their patience of hope for getiing into crowd.its nt very late.just 10 to 9pm.thanks to 1 of my fb friend.troubleshooting his computer prblm gave me some needed oxygen to my brain.party is on its heights.oh! i gt d cl again.seems he is stuck with a BSV.okk bye let me grab a sft drink bfore it al get dried.ha ha ha

0 comments: