Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Lost & Found

7:49 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Another tiresome day passed by. Got no time for myself but I did had some good readings from the book I am currently reading, You Can Win by Shiv Khera.  It’s a good book indeed. Filled with positivity. Couldn't sleep all night. Spent almost awake last night. First it was my insomnia, then it was my thirst, then toilet, then it was sudden change in weather from hot to cold, had to find a rag to slip under. The whole night I was busy if you can imagine. Some days go like this. Busy and busy. But nights? Perhaps god don’t wants me to take rest.

The book was full of positivity. The more I read it, the more I can feel it. But the main thing remained the same. I have to feel this positivity within me. The moment I read the book I feel good, and the moment I close it, I start to feel bad and filled with negativity. This should not happen because I will end the book very soon but if I don’t get the Zeist of being positive then the study of the book will be unfruitful.

It’s a Friday, end of college, starting of weekends but I don’t have any peace in mind because I have to go to MBA class and also run for my internship. Don’t know where to go or what to do as I don’t have any proper idea about my subject and the responsibilities I had to take as a project manager. But I would surely I like to have some experience. This would be nice. I have to be a professional on the market.

Today at morning I broke my brand new specs. I felt so bad about it. Last night I was discussing about this with my bestest friend and she told me that I would look nicer if I would have taken a white handled frame instead of the blue one, which I chose. And now after 10 hours of breaking the spec’s handle I got the new one. Same in design but while in colour. She would be happy about it. And I am also happy by getting a certificate from her just the matter is I have to shed out extra 150 rupees for that. But the previous frame had some problems regarding the left handle, it was causing immense pain my ear now I am comfortable in this frame. This frame seems nice. Let’s see what happens in next couple of days.

The secret project I was working on, I sent it to my teacher and he told me that he will be publishing it. Also 70 rupees is due from his side. What I spent from my pocket during teacher’s day. The seniors are telling me to get the money from my teacher. And the teacher is clueless about the expenses and he does not have any balance sheet. Meanwhile I am getting deprived of my 70 rupees which I have managed by taking loans and that I have to pay. They are not understanding my problem. Anyways I am a calm person. Let’s see, well let’s be positive about the outcome as the book is teaching me.

My best friend, my male best friend is now at Chennai for his mother’s treatment. It’s been a while I didn’t seen him. I miss him being in Chennai we can’t talk over phone much though he has roaming pack enabled. I text him at times but he cant reply as he don’t have any sms pack. Well to talk about my message card it is getting wasted from the day my recent gf left me. Because the purpose of this entire sim and sms pack is to talk with her. She was an unsatisfied & impatient soul. May god bless her with satisfaction and patience.

The funny thing is that when I was doing something or studying my inbox get filled up with all the text and facebook messages. And when I stay idle I get nothing. People seems so busy at times that I feel super ignored and I HATE to be ignored. No matter what anyone does to me I don’t care but I can’t tolerate ignorance towards me. The teachings I received told me that never ignore anyone, not any sould but it didn’t taught me to handle ignorance of others towards me. I know ignorance is a bliss and I can ignore people too, sometimes against my will but I still can’t tolerate it.

Sometimes it feels to bad to be ignored by your loved one. Isn’t it?

0 comments: