Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Sunday - 06 / 10 / 2013 - 12:03 PM

12:30 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
06/10/2013 – 12:03 PM
The first day of my 3rd exile. Today is also birthday of my 1st love. Happy birthday to her and may god bless her with all the happiness she is ever eligible of. Today my last tuition left me, maybe because I completed the syllabus, maybe because I am unable to make that little girl understand the true meaning of computers. I tried to do my math assignments, but I was unable to concentrate. Is it the frustration of being a looser? I don’t know. Is it the anger of being subdued by fate? Or is it being totally empty and living without a motto? I don’t know exactly. I am too confused right now to make a statement.

There were people asking me, why I am leaving Facebook. The answer to this although easy question is not so hard but it’s complicated from my side. I just wanted to leave and have a peaceful life offline. Enough of that virtual world where no one is of anyone. I have only some duties there and now in this holiday I don’t feel to have any duties over there. I don’t need to wish every known and unknown people happy birthday, no one requires me to be their well-wisher and morning will take place and pace without me saying Good Morning.

Then why I am writing this blog now? To whom it is dedicated? Well my friend it is dedicated to YOU, the reader. What is in there of yours? Well my friend maybe you get some tips of HOW NOT TO BE ME and repeat some of the mistakes I did. Well obviously you will do some mistakes on your own which might be similar to mine and some of the best experiences are learned through mistakes so I will encourage all of you to do mistakes. To err is human and to err is our birth right. So go ahead, make some mistakes and do whatever you want to do because you are free.

And about my new Windows 8 phone, Nokia Lumia 520, its big, its colourful, its smooth, it’s affordable, good camera, good music, quality apps, secure but where it lacks is good quality apps and battery. Battery is a big issue and another big issue is the storage. The phone seems to cache everything under the sun from the search result to websites to give user a very fast response and for this the size of the internal storage decreases day by day. Another thing is lack of any proper file manager. Well there is a no need of file manager actually as the system can be operated from windows explorer. I found no archive file support. The mobile OS is very similar to the desktop one and it’s good indeed. The Nokia hardware is always good. That’s why I switched from android to windows though the previous platform is far more superior to the current one but windows is the rising star and I needed to change my taste also. So I moved one. Because change is life. The mobile was in red-black coloured, same as my laptop and its twin at my best friend’s. No wonder she would be happy to see my Lumia.

Currently I am working on the ways to increase the battery of my phone. I increased the stock 10 hours to 14 hours and I am testing the phone with the same. And now calibrating the battery of both the phone and the laptop. The laptop’s battery needs to be calibrated once in a month to make it healthy and recover the cells.

Another problem I am facing that my airtel sim is eligible to get a 500 MB of free 3G net as I bought the new Lumia but haven’t got that data. Whenever I complain to the service centre I get some confusing and often self-contradicting replies. I wish if this was some western countries, the operator’s would be having some of the best staffs who are dedicated here the people they hire in the call centre are only concerned about their personal gain and this is very normal human behaviour in India.


Signing off for today, will come again later… bye

0 comments: