Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Another Chapter, Another Journey…

11:23 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
When I met her online, I instantly felt she is the one. I liked many person during these times, each has some good qualities, some special qualities, but my mind said to me that I should get committed to her. Because she has all the goodness I wanted for. Her kind words are heart touching. She is nice and at the same time a bit naughty too. Her exterior beauty is appealing but once you know her mentality you will be mesmerised to see that how good a person she really is. She is too heartbroken. She is also emotional. Her heart is filled with soft kindness. Although she felt pain in her life but never gave it to any. Don’t know, she feels so innocent, can’t believe she can ever hurt anyone. I instantly got attached to her when I saw her first on sari. She is not so that cute, baby doll type, but rather she looks like a royal lady. It brings instant respect for her. I like royalism, people say I am also royal, I don’t know about that but my mentality is indeed royal.

I got the chance to be with her. She accepted my proposal last day. I am so happy to have her but more than that I am feeling complete. Talked to her last night and I just kept on talking. Her voice so cute and soothing. I am a person who don’t need any specific topic to speak. And she like to listen. Isn’t it a great combination between us? I always thought that there is something between us. Never thought that she would agree to my proposal I felt like on cloud nine now. Can’t share her name for obvious reasons. I won’t be telling anything to anyone this time. One of my old friend is right, people start to envy you when you are doing well and that envious mentality can bring negativity to your good things and deeds. So this time I will be going incognito.

She is a psychology student and wants to be a psychologist and this is the first thing I need, a psychologist for life who can understand me and judge me when I am wrong. This is a nice thing for me. She lives in Kolkata but to me she didn’t felt like any Kolkataian rude girl. She lived at a very corner of the city but yet so filled with life. I think that’s why it clicked between us because she is all balanced. She is modern yet traditional and I like this approach. That sari and iPhone type combination is the chief code I was looking for so much days. She sounded understanding and let’s hope she will understand me fully like my best friends.

When I learned about her requirement of a boy I thought that I will be the last person she will ever want to spend her rest of life. I lost my appetite and I saw darkness before my eyes. But later when she accepted it softly and aptly I celebrated much with myself because I was feeling alone no more. She is with me. I felt complete. I felt awesome and felt like superman. I become confident. And that’s all for her. Its Maa Durga’s gift to me. She gave me one of her parts. Yes I believe so, my partner is a part of the deity because I feel so much respect and attachment to her. Maybe Maa Durga got fed up with my regular complains to her for being lonely and she finally gave her forgotten son a blessing. Now maybe it’s up to me to protect and nurture it.

Today morning I woke with an immense smile on my face. I was thinking about the last night. We talked so much. Now I have to run for a DoCoMo sim card. I need it badly now. I need some night plans and some sms packs. Otherwise internet plan will be regular in my phone. I need to stay connected to her no matter what. She is the one to the solution of all my problems. She is my lady doctor and I’m her heart patient. The lady doctor I always wanted ^_^

Bye friends and wish me luck J


Happy EID and BIJOYA

0 comments: