Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Unexpected Expectancies…

7:18 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
They say that human life is so much unpredictable. I think it’s half true. Some people do live a robotic life like me. There are some people enjoying their life too much with so much little they have and there is me living my life in misery and maybe this is created by me. I am living in a box made by me. I need an open space, a clear sky. My sky is always covered in dark clouds. The more I think about them, the more they get condensed and then they start lightning in my head and then I realise that it’s all in my head and I need to get out from there.

This seems to be very complicated for an average Joe. People who don’t have aim, don’t succeed, they say. But to have an aim you need do perform your SWOT analysis. I performed it and I do it on a regular basis. And I know the ways to fool me, my weaknesses but I fail to cover them up each and every time. Is it called the nature of a human being? Can’t be changed. Not every human being have same qualities and thus not every human beings have same nature. Everyone is different, what is bad to you might be good to someone else. So when we judge any people, it’s solely from our own perspective.

A lonely person care a lot, that’s what they say. Actually the most unhappy person tries to make everyone happy. Because he know the pain of being deprived of happiness. Happiness means different to different people and the definition varies. Some people are sad because of the moments they spent with their loved ones and who are not now in their life. The lives of others are complicated things.


We are all prisoners of our own thought. Just think about it

0 comments: