Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

11/10/2013 - Maha Saptami - Friday

1:30 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Second day, the boring one. puja has just started and already its on its peak. i know i will spend my whole day in my room and will listen to the sound boxes of local puja club. there are many people just outside of my apartment standing in the queue. i won't write much for today. i am not feeling well, in my mind. life has made me restless i am a blind horse running in the race track.

Went up with my family and extended family to a trip, the trip was bad. the roads are worst and fully dark. feeling too tired right now for the journey. i have to sleep my parents are still pandal hopping in burnpur but i felt so tired. so i came back to home after a plate of local restaurant's chicken handi biryani that was awful. seriously why they even made that?

Good Night

0 comments: