Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Rainy Evening...

5:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It’s continuously raining outside. The weather went bad from some days. I am in my room sitting and writing this blog after so much brainstorming on my accounts assignment. Well I do fair in accounts subject but I really don’t like this ratio analysis. This is too complex and the formulas are plenty. I get really tired doing and thinking about them. I am doing a great full time degree, MCA is amalgamation of IT and management.

Legendary singer Manna Dey has passed away. Local clubs are playing his songs from morning, well I do respect him a lot because he is a person who gave Bengali singing a great stage worldwide but the problem is that it has become really irritating now. All those songs are playing the loop, through the day. I would really like to have a silent evening. I don't think playing songs of a legend will show any extra homage. I think it would be more effective if there will be any scholarship in his name by which many meritorious singer will get the opportunity to take India’s name to even higher grounds. That would be more proper and will make sense. By this he will be always remembered. But anyway it is India, if there will be any scholarship then there will be reservation quota and most of the people will suffer and the money spent will end up being the Swiss bank accounts of some politicians. We are totally corrupted country and corruption is like in our veins. I am not ashamed of saying that India is constantly making rapist, capitalist and corrupted people.

I really hate quota or reservation system. It’s so downgrade. It’s not because I belong to a higher general cast, actually among the top casts. I don’t believe in cast systems and through the reservation systems the government is keeping this cast systems alive. It’s their hidden trick to get maximum votes. If they will declare that everyone is SAME, as written in our constitution, and they will start to work on that practically then there will be no issues by which they will play their dirty game of throne, named politics.

If there ever be any reservation system then that should be on the basis of merit not on name. People with less bank balance should get more privilege. There are lower cast people who roam here and there in costly cars and use iPhone but they get all the free perks and benefits of being a person of a lower caste. General cast people are really barred from having government study and jobs that why private colleges and companies are filled with more general caste candidates because they don’t have any place to go. This is decaying their potentials also. This doesn't mean that a person of lower cast must be poor. This is an absolutely bullshit idea and political parties are keeping this fool’s gold alive and every now and then they make issues with it to stir up the political scenario.

Today after many a days I feel like writing. Writing to my mind off. They say I can write very nice and I talk good. I am a communicator, I don’t know I am a good orator or not but definitely I can communicate. That’s why I have large number of acquaintances. But I fail to keep friends. Friends come and go maybe they don’t stay because they fail in my friendship test. There are people who only contact me in need. My phone battery stays longer because I don’t have friends to talk. I may have the latest smartphone with all those online messengers built in, all those online SNS are integrated, but I don’t have friends to chat for hours. I feel like a looser sometimes they all say that there are better people who are waiting for me but the thing is that I have a shorter time in my hand.

I write when I feel writing, I am a very moody person. My mood is the only king I serve perhaps. Today I am in mood of writing so I am writing. I am feeling emotionally low today and in reality I feel Facebook is just a real shit now a days. It’s so fake and it makes people so restless. People are doing crazy things out there just to look cool. The picture mania and the race of being more photogenic has made people losing their identity. They are behaving like they have lost their own soul in search of being like other.

Oh! It’s raining too much, I think I am going to need one more cup of tea…


bye

0 comments: