Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

13/10/2013 – Maha Navami – Sunday

8:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The weather is not good at all and that’s all because of Phailin’s side effect. Phailin is another heavyweight cyclone which is hitting Indian shores which originated from Thailand. Now the weather is bad and it’s ruining the festive mood, I am wondering about the people who were so ready to go out on puja. All the preparations are in vain. All those makeups, all those parlour tricks all goes under water. Especially all those dresses of girls which they bought fighting at the shops, competing with others.

Navami is a special day for me, it’s actually the last day for my parent’s navaratri meaning that I can now have non meal from the next day. It makes me so happy because I don’t like veg meals. Well if it’s cooked nicely then its ok but I don’t know why, I don’t like my mom’s cooking. Strange maybe to you, but it’s true. Searching for hotels in this festive time is very troublesome. And all those food stalls serves the worst kind of food ever possible. Especially those chaat stalls serves food older than the stall itself.

So I don’t like being outside of my room generally. At Ashtami my best friend dragged me to Mission, where we had our lunch. “Khichuri” is always my hot favourite. It’s made from simple rice and lenticels but if cooked nicely with good spices it’s awesome. No wonder why it gets served to the gods as offering. In Navami my local club organised a feat and they served Pulao and sabji. While the pulao was nice the sabji (veg curry) was not.

At the evening time, the Phailin hit the Asansol. More than 2 hours at a stretch it rained hard. No food stall was able to prepare any food and thus there were no food stalls outside. I roamed the area in search of a food stall because I was starving but found only one. I ordered one chicken and one egg roll and just when I gave my first bite to the egg roll one club nearby announced that they are offering Khichuri as navami prasaad. My heart jumped with joy as I love Khichuri. But I already ordered a 40rs of food and they have prepared it also. The shop is much known to me. Can’t cancel the order. But I was determined to have Khichuri so after finishing rolls I went to the club and had khichuri to my heart’s content and after that I called my home and told them to grab some utensils and take some khichuri, obviously for me as they will not be having any food made outside home. My father brought some more khichuri which I had at night and after that I was feeling like sleeping.

I know today I am going to sleep like a baby because rice makes much alcohol in the body and it makes a person drowsy. But I also have to chat with some people. I got some new and good friends over Facebook. And I love to chat with them. They are sweet in nature. Not like the other people, staying for times in my profile. I know they will also show their true colours after some time but meanwhile I must enjoy knowing them and chatting to them. It’s like my cure for loneliness.

Sometimes I wonder how lonely am I and why I am so lonely. My only friends are all either virtual or busy. Yet I thrive to talk to them. I am so talkative and that’s a very bad thing for me. I always feel like chatting.
I think I caught cold. It’s after many years I caught cold. I am happy about it. Though I know I will be suffering the next day but still it made me feel like human. I love getting ill. People gives so much importance at that time. I like to be in the centre of attention.

I need to clear up my movie repository I have planned to watch them all during these days but I failed to do so. And now as I caught cold I lost my patience to watch them all and if I don’t watch them minutely I can’t rate them and rating movies is my grand hobby now a days. Seems like blogging and movie criticism are my only two hobbies now a days. I lost my edge in gaming now I can’t play much and I don’t get time also to finish a 20 22 hours games.


Okk guys have to sllep now. ciao

0 comments: