Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

10/10/2013 – 07:09 AM - Maha Sosthi – Thursday

7:39 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
From the early morning the air is filled with puja scent. Durga puja is so much in the locality now. My locality is filled with 3 pujas, one after another. Panchami went on totally boring for me, at night I went out for dinner and saw people, lots of it. I told to myself that if this is the condition in the Panchami what will happen in the days coming? And the answer is total chaos throughout the night.

Well many people will get committed now. Many people will break up. Well it’s obvious because according to Honey Singh, no one is getting a first-hand material so it better not to hope for any and be happy with whatever you are getting for FREE. So most of the girl friends are second hand and often they are not virgin. But hey at least you are getting some while some people are standing in the queue and are still alone envying you. So try to appreciate it. Anyways, no matter what you do, your relationship has come with an expiry date so try to live every day, love everyday. Keep your heart strong because any day you can get a shock. Never give up your entire life for one person, if she/he is not loyal enough because there are many tasty fish in the pond. You should be a constant gardener.

I haven’t bought a bottle of perfume. I chose not to buy any clothes this year, I have enough of it. I don’t want to increase the burden of new shirts and jeans. Many people thought many things about me because of my decisions. Well friends I did bought a new Lumia, right? Consider it my puja bazaar. And YES and I don’t have tons of money to waste so I chose to spend it wisely.

Maybe it is truth that I thrive for popularity and by the god’s grace I am popular but I’m popular for the things which I personally don’t consider the cause of being remembered. But this is the fallacy of my luck perhaps. Oh wait isn’t it the signature of the weak to blame it on the fate as by Dr. Shiv Khera, well to him I can say one thing, somethings in life can only be understood by experience. I experienced fate, the last brick of the wall, thus I can say there is a phenomena called fate and I hope someday you will also realise it.

Day by day Facebook is getting filled by pictures, pictures of cute girls wearing saree (my hot favourite), pictures of groupies and hangouts, pictures of pandals and pandal hopping and not to forget some rich photographers with DSLRs, clicking on the pictures of street dogs to wanna be mallika sherawats. And having a bf with a SLR is a boon for girls so now a new priority of must have quality has been added to the already long list of girls and that is that the boy MUST have a SLR along with a bike, money, six packs, cute face, good degree, nice job, deep pocket etc etc etc…… and more etc. Girls are so greedy even pigs will be ashamed. What a boy needs? Sexy figure, sweet smile and some sensible person wants a good mind. What a girl needs? Don’t ask, I can’t write another bible.

After WhatsApp’s mishap it is working well now. From yesterday morning I was trying to have the thing working then I searched the net and found out that it has been hacked.  Well even I got back the whatsapp I still find it lonely out there. I am lonely online. I am lonely offline and I am lonely everywhere because I am lonely from the mind. I am trying to be positive, reading books for that but still not be able to become one so called positive person. What I feel is that a positive person is a person who has their vision blurred with false hope, where a negative person’s vision works in HD. I can see many things which many people ignores. Positivity is a good thing but being positive about the negative is better in my sense. Black is black and white is white. People should not try to mix them up.


Catch you later folks..

0 comments: