Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

12/10/2013 – Maha Ostomi – Saturday

11:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Last night we roamed many places of the city and out of it and some of the very odd places too. Though the pandals are ordinary, the idols are also very normal, nothing special about them but the only special thing was the madness they have by their surrounding people. They are too excited. That kind of positivity we need. On my way of becoming an optimist, I am trying to watch about the +ve things of everything from a different perspective. They say there is positivity and negativity in everything like yin and yang. They stay embossed in each other but it’s up to us, the humans the look for the thing we really want to see because we only see what we want to see. Our vision is a biased one and it gets activated as soon as we learn to see things and start to feed out consciousness with data.

Gave anjalai now. But am I blessed enough to count on this throughout the year full of good blessing? Living alone now because everyone is busy. Everyone is doing something with someone and I will see the results at the end but right now they are busy and they have no time for me. They will only find me when they will need me. I know that, it happens every time. No one cares about me. The question is why would people care about me? Who am I? Nothing but just an ordinary person.

In the pandal I saw many people making queue to get ready for the Anjali, some people I know, some I may know and some I don’t. But no one looked at me a like I am invisible. This invisibility is a bliss at sometimes, I do agree to it. But as a human we thrive to get highlight of at least a person. It’s like out rejuvenation source. We get rejuvenated every time we get some priority. It’s like a painkiller for every reason. We find our reason of being through it. And a priority less life is a shit. And this priority has many names, faith trust love are some kind of name given to it. And it does changes form to one to another. It’s like a power, an energy. Changes form, creates form but never degrades.

Personally I don’t like pandal hopping, it’s tiresome. I don’t like the crowd either, too much of cacophony. I don’t have friends, team or groups so I don’t like to get out because I don’t like to roam alone. And also I am not comfortable with loud music and sound. Sound is ok in my headphone only. I feel restless. Maybe I like my darkness, it’s cool and I can stay calm. Mental illness? You can say or it’s a state of mind and more advance cool mind. I feel good when I at the home still I don’t like my home. The environment is bad and the Vaastu is totally opposite of what needs to be COMPATIBLE.

Whenever I think of getting married, I think more than I forget and lastly I reach to the conclusion that I am not ready and I too don’t know when I will get ready to feed another person of my own. I am still feeding on my father’s money. I realised one thing that people dress up and make style and fashion statements just to get the attention of opposite sex. The world is moving around this theory and we don’t even realise it. We study to get a good job. Good job gets us good money. Good money gets us good partner. Good partner gives us good sex and finally we get a good family of our own. It’s always about having a good partner. From the dawn of humankind. We always did things which attracts the other sex. Boys used to rode horse, now bike. They used to fight and become macho man and unfortunately they do this even now. They used to style with open body and now girls are following that. So it’s always about getting in the lime light of another sex. No matter it’s the ONE or it’s for everyone. We always do something different to be on the spotlight. That is however really amazing.

And in this corner I don’t know how to dress, how to do style, I look not so good and definitely I am not handsome. I have a personality which only few people appreciates. And everything about me is completely opposite of what my opposite sex needs, hunk, handsome, rich, high degree, good job, deep pocket, cute face, spineless… I am not like this. By the nature I am like a man of 60 years of age. And I look like a 35 years of a person. People of my original age keep a distance from me thinking that I am not one of them. To the elders I am definitely a child, so they keep a distance from me and the kids call me uncle and now a days I really enjoy this. At least someone is showing some respect, one way or another I am getting it.


Finally I learned that no matter what you do, you fate will drive you, so you just have to get rich or die trying.. eeh ?

0 comments: