Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Confusions, Confusions...

5:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Am I wasting my day to day time? I am looking at utter darkness. Totally distressed. Weather is like hell here and so is my life. I am feeling too much alone today. Don’t know why. Maybe it’s the weather, maybe it’s that I am suffering from fever. Sometimes I feel like all of this life is a lie and a dream. And one day I will wake up. Is it a fool’s hope?  Am I dying inside? Is my own soul is lost? I need to feel alive again. Oh lord why you are killing my soul slowly. Kill me instead. Why you are increasing my confusion?

Every new day I begin, feel like just the day I have finished dwelling. Every day I fight with myself. Lost so many people in my journey and I know, no matter what I do, I will lose many. Are those all sacrifices I made or the betrayals I face? My days pass by one by one without any accomplishments and sometimes I feel confused. I thrive for excitements, I need thrill in my life. I would like to have a joy ride. I like to live my life. Out of all these boundaries. I like to live like this is the last day of my life. But there are some constrains of doing all these, one is the money, as you all know, I am poor and second is well second is my family, they are too protective and I have tons of responsibilities upon my shoulder. I would like to break free all the chains of responsibilities. And I would like to live like a king but I can’t even dream of a dream in my dreams, maybe because I am too much realist. I stopped dreaming and expecting. I don’t hope. I am philosophical as well as a practical person. That’s the main problem. I am a weird hybrid.

I am so much confused about my life and living right now. What will be my future? I am not a good student anymore. I can feel that. I have lost my edge. Am I becoming crazy day by day or its just some medicines? Yes I need help some times. Everybody does. Most of the time I need some moral support. I don’t have any. I have friends but sometimes I feel that I have people whom I think as friends. Are they really my friends? Why they turn their faces when I needed them? So I stopped making friends in real life. They are all same.

When I just look at the past I can realise that those are all teachings. I should not love I guess. It brings immense love and no matter what I do, I always feel unsatisfied. No matter how much I do in the name of friendship I only get betrayal. I find people worth living for but they can’t be mine. And the people who think that I will be the one fail to give me any feeling. Feelings can’t be made nor destroyed. I have my feelings too and they are immortal, they will never change, no matter they change or not.

Day after day I feel lazy. I don’t find purposes of my being and work now a days. I seems to lose my purpose. A purposeless life is a curse. When Life becomes a lie and you realise in the end is the worst thing could happen to you. I live in a directionless world. Where I am going? I am walking a lonely road where I have no one to tell me about directions. I don’t have any compass. I am going by my instincts. And I am all alone and perhaps I don’t need anyone because following anyone is really not in my nature. I brought up being independent. I am a person of air element. I know I have potentials but to make right things, right ingredients are needed and my ingredients are not right.

I felt that my life has been made mechanical. Every day I do the same things with the same thing and according to same way. It’s so in routine except the fact that I don’t make routines. I don’t study much, I don’t need to. I have my flaws. Many flaws. Tons of flaws which actually makes me human in my way. If a person would like to accept me they have to accept my faults too. I don’t have much in me except myself. I am poor person. Sometimes I don’t like it, and sometimes I feel proud because it is what made me in this way. I am self-dependent. I don’t look at other people in hope for help. People think I may be rude but it’s because of them I am like this.


Hate me or Love me...

0 comments: