Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

The Sweetest Girl...

2:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
No it’s not about the song sung by Akon. It’s really about a sweetest girl. When she came into my life I was totally alone now she is with me mentally. I was craving for this mental support. When I speak, she listens carefully. She enjoys with me. That’s the main thing. I can see her commitment towards me. It’s not like I am giving proxy of her ex bf or I am just her time pass. Well I am an old chap who have lost many battles so I can judge the war better with each failures and my instinct is saying that she is a gem. She is indeed sweeter than any other regular girl. And she has become my addiction now. Her sweet voice is the answer to all my problems. It puts me to sleep now a days. So soothing voice she has. Makes me forget all my worries. It’s like a verbal painkiller or tranquilizer. And I am so hurt and sleepless a person.

My life is going sooth with my new Lumia. It’s a very nice phone and I am sure that with careful updates it will be the next big thing. The interface is nice big and colourful. It’s fun and fast. I am sure that higher brands of windows phone gives more features out of box but no matter what I love my red hot phone. And by somehow I think it has brought me good luck. I believe it so. Belief is a thing that should be earned and it has earned it. There are many things which are not good about Lumia, I am not saying that they are bad, but sometimes they seems odd. I have already discussed about that with the concerned departments and I hope there is an update in the pipeline.

Went to college today but none of the classes took place. We decided to observe a two days of mass bunk to ready our assignments and other works. Well college is a nice place to observe people who come from different mentality and when they go, they go with a typical college mentality. I love going to college not only it gives me a chance to learn more about human beings but also it helps me to have some money in my pocket. Money is the thing I want the most and after losing all my three tuitions and buying a costly mobile, my financial condition have become poor. Also I have invested in my friend’s company for a monthly SIP, which will cost me much. I hope for the best for future. I need a good luck charm in my life. I am so unlucky.

Does good luck depends on the astrological signs? Does it really depend on the planetary positions? Does two people’s life depends on it? Does love is dependent on planetary positions? I believe Love needs nothing to be dependent on expect the two people’s will to be together. Love itself is the strength and pillar for other things and aspects of life. Without love nothing matters in life. Without love we are all hollow vessels. Person without love is a person without god. God stays in the heart filled with love then how it can be dependent on planetary positions? My planets doesn’t matches with my girl, we are worried about it but slowly I am gaining my faith on my love. I will work on to strengthen it.

I have to concentrate more on my studies. I am seems to be ignoring it now a days. Actually after the blackout phases I lose my will to work on. And recently after a blackout I lost my will to go to MBA classes, the result is that I have lost many classes. I need to have good marks in my semesters of both the degrees, otherwise I will not be having good jobs. I need to get a job after completion of my Master’s degree. Enough is enough, now I need a job. I have big dreams, I have to work for them and NOW.

Today I went to my local Vodafone store to enquire about connection, mainly post-paid so that I can port my existing connection. I am using a virgin number. But it’s now an alarming state here. DoCoMo has already closed down its services in my city and I don’t want to lose my number as it’s my identity and a well-established one. People can get to me from anywhere on the world and it’s engraved in my identity so I can’t lose it.

Wish me luck J


bye

0 comments: