Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

02/11/2013 – Kalipuja - Saturday – 9:40 AM

9:40 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
There have been some turbulent situations in my life through past couple of weeks. A new girl came, which I told all you about, stayed for two weeks and gone on her will. Cause is still unknown to me, I hope she has found some better guy than me or some better opportunity or maybe she has lied to me all along the way about her love for me and affection and blah blah blah. Well there is no remorse in that. Not every love gets full filled and in my case it’s a classic tragedy that takes place every time, still I fall in love as I am a sensitive guy. People can call me desperate is they like. I have no problem with that, everyone is desperate for something at some time. And maybe I am also. What’s wrong with it?

She left with no certain answers. Yes we were incompatible astrologically. Our dreams were clashing but still I found a way to mutualize things and cope up with the demands. Then her leaving me, makes no sense. But still maybe it’s a destiny and the part of the journey I am allotted with. Now a days it doesn’t feels so alien. I knew the expiration date before it begins. But my adventurer soul says. Give it a try. He who hasn’t tried yet, is the biggest looser, as they say so what’s wrong in trying?

Too high dreams are the main reason why a relationship gets broken, if no one compromises anything then it’s not a relation, however if only one people is compromising for the sake of relationship then it’s also not a healthy relationship. It will become a purgatory. Being into a relation and thinking about a healthy future is not a crime. When I love someone, my intention is to make her stay and make her my wife in future. I am not a “catch – fuck – leave” type of guy. I am a stable person in case of relationships and I need commitments. If someone fails to do so he or she must not go into a relation.

The world is filled with confused morons. Commitment phobic and perverts. And the definition of pervertness or the degree of it differs from person to person. To some talking is a pervertness, being or demanding to be friend, is a pervertness. And to some even having sex is not a pervertness.

I talked with someone last night who stays in my locality, after some talks she said to me get lost, as if I am trying hard to get her which is totally wrong. All I wanted a friendship and being in my locality I thought that she will be interested to be my real life friend. So I told her to meet in person. She said she will think about it and everything was cool. Then I saw sudden change in her behaviour. Which was unacceptable for me. I don’t liked it. I don’t have any internet connection today unfortunately otherwise I would have blocked her. But then again what good it will serve to me? Nothing. So I decided to keep her in my profile and ignore. Ignorance is the worst thing you can do to a human.

Then I met someone totally out of the box, she lives in Philippines, mind-blowingly cute, and a good kind supportive heart. It’s hardly one week we chatted in Kik messenger and we became very good friends. I thought that this could be someone good and worth keeping for, but before our relation gets ripe someone enters in her life and after the refusal of my proposal I finally thought to let her go. Anyways, I will not be capturing anyone in my life. I believe in freedom and as it’s my birth right so it is of anyone else’s. So I let her be free. She wanted to be JUST friend, I agreed to that. Be my friend if you like to be. Friendship with me is a hard job. Not everyone has the courage to be and stay as my friend.

Maybe slowly I am loosing myself. One after another. All the broken vows haunts me in my sleep, pinches me like broken glasses. I remember all of them and it is a curse, my whole life is a cursed journey like I am running on the road of broken glasses. Sometimes it seems like I am cursed with immortality and I realise that it is the worst thing in the life.


TO BE IMMORTAL…….

0 comments: