Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

05/11/2013 – Vatri Dwitiya – Tuesday – 9:47 AM

9:47 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I am a bit normal now from the hit I got from the reality. My female best friend is also out of danger. I am as usually feeling very alone and missing my bits and pieces very much. Horcrux, as they are called in the books and movie of Harry Potter, are seems to be too relevant in my life. They are meant to be the part of soul, some made intentionally and some unintentionally, I too have my part of souls created by the same way. Some has created by me others are made by some unknown force, god maybe? I don’t know.

I sometimes doubt the very existence of god. Is it still there? Is he watching us all? Caring for us? I heard that if something is prayed to him, he listens to his child then why not me? Am I not his son or am I really the forgotten son? I am really not the son of devil. I heard that he listens to them who are forgotten to the god but at a great price. I am not so much desperate to pay the price. I have nothing for the price but my soul and it’s already divided. That’s why I miss them very much. Each one of person holds some piece of my heart, my soul.

Today is a special sister brother day. The day of harmony. But when I opened the newspaper of today I saw 3 rape case among one is also a murder case too. I was so ashamed to see them. People have forgotten the palace of women in the society. But on the other side of the coin. Girls or women, they have become too out of control these days. Obviously the control is here referring to self-control not by the control of some other gender or authority. Women are mistakenly taking the meaning of independence as the license to do anything and everything anytime. But the real meaning of independence is to be in self-control. Girls lack that.

Girls are behaving so badly in social media, their words are ugly, their attitude is just unbearable, it seems like they have totally forgotten the way to behave in public as well as private. Too much arrogance and aggressiveness. Every one of them thinks themselves as some sort of queen but they don’t know that a queen is the noblest and most humble of all women. If they want to be true queens they should start acting like one. The problem with the people is that they always see the prima facia and starts to work on that. No one goes in depth. Maybe in the fear of getting the information beyond their recognition and comprehension.

And what to say about the beautiful ones and the cute faced girls. They seems like wolf in the skin of goat. They are untouchables. Only filthy wealth and awesome handsomeness can give you the passport to be on their friend list. It’s like they have forgotten their roots. They are still human and they have forgotten humanity. Try to talk to them and they will behave like you are about to rape them. But the scenarios gets changed when you are filthy rich. They will come to you and open their clothes one by one by their selves.

Every girl wants to be successful and they should be. I appreciate that but I don’t see any girl who seeks success in their husband, who wants to be the queen in their lover’s heart, who want to make home without breaking it. Girls are losing their girly qualities day by day except their monthly period cycle. Perhaps it’s the nature which is preventing then to stop it, otherwise they would have stopped that also to become more male. They are more acting like some prostitutes who can do anything for money. They want iPhone, iPad and everything that can money buy. And for that they need someone who can spend. All they have is their beauty but I see less girls have some quality.

Quality of mind, quality of heart, the kindness, the sweetness…. Those are the quality which makes a woman complete not having sweet face or a good rack. I know more of boys seek sexy girls who can please then in bed completely but they too should remember that you can’t have sex at the time of your death. But you can have memories and perhaps the touch of love at that time. So seek for a good girl not the sexy ones.

Sexy ones are like exotic cars. You can watch then, even can have them, some can rent them, but can’t use them for regular use, and you can’t maintain them. I can clearly see why boys love their gadgets, cars, bikes and sports materials more than their girls. At least they don’t get chance over the time and they don’t force you to change all the time. Seek for an economy and fuel efficient cars is the best way to stay happy. Let the exotic cars stay in Facebook and social media and enjoy their pictures while they enjoy the oily comments.


I am searching for a good car, I guess you are too, we all are…..

0 comments: