Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Friend of Foes ? ....

11:31 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
There are times when you start to think about your achievements in a faint hope that they will give you some boost while you are feeling low for some unknown reason. You try to find that very stronghold of your life, a standpoint, as they say. We have friends and the supportive ones will come up with any head or tail less clues to make you feel so boosted about some silly matters and it will eventually make you a better person. So the prime objective of having some friends or we can also say that a prime feature of a good friend is to boost your morale when you are down.

As for the achievements in my life I don’t know from where I should start to. I mean it’s not that I have a long list in my hand, but it’s more like I am confused about what to bring in the list and what to exclude. I have lost everything whatever I have achieved, well what I think I have achieved. But what I was craving for more, is yet to be achieved by me. Yes I know that everyone of you will say that this must be the love. Friends, success, money and everything nice. No one wants the thorn but the roses. True. I will not disagree. Being in humanly flesh I too desire for all of them. But my mind always wants the things which can’t be measured in money.

And here am I boosting other’s morale when they are down but didn’t found the same from them. I am a friends to all but no one seems to be very interested in me to do friendship, I mean the true one, not the virtual one when the friendship starts with poking and ends with blocking. I write blogs about my own self and it seems no one is very much interested in reading them. Why would they? That’s the question for sure but again on what topic I should write? The only topic is fully known to me, is myself.

Many people came and went off in & from my life. Some stayed for days, some months. It’s like a one crazy motel, my heart is. Sometimes I ask myself, why I am still alive. Could it be more worse than not getting love and be hated by some? What’s my purpose of being. I asked it repeatedly, and I have waited for the answers. Nothing proper came yet.

Today morning at my regular Facebook login time I saw an update from a girl who was bragging about her sacrifices she made about her love. She was so indulged with her class, she ate roadside food for her bf, and that was against her class and surprisingly there are people of same category, commenting on it and they are actually praising her move to ditch that “classless” boyfriend. It was an amusing show to me. I mean people are so concerned about their class that they have attached that with specific brands. They forgot that the class is made by the character and the Mattel not by the names of brands.

My online matrimonial service experiences are also almost similar kind of things. Girls have become a demanding menace to others. A nagging nanny. They are full of complains and always ready with lists of demands and unfulfilled dreams. Some girls started to think themselves as some sort of queens and they lost their touch from the ground. Yes they will surely fall but the thing is that these kind of people will always find some people around them who are more than willing to air their ego every time and this “boost of morale” makes them nothing but the “queen of foolsland”.


If you try to add more filters to your tap, the chances are you will stop getting water. There is nothing in this world called purest of pure. Everything has some impurity and this is what makes us unique. A curse for one maybe blessing to another. We have to shift our visions so that we can speculate the other side also. The grass is greener in other’s side so does your side also, to the person standing in the other side so you have to gain the vision of that person who can see the green in your side.

0 comments: