Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A Drying Rose....

10:37 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The precious feeling of love, to love & sensing love is dying inside me like a drying rose which is losing its fragrance and beauty of its way of dying. People might say that I am getting stronger every day, leaving all those petty emotions behind but it is the sign of being stronger of being destroyed internally? My soul is dying day by day because all its want is love. Uncompromised and unconditional love. And it’s not getting it. I am starving to feel the love once again. Yeah! I dont think confessing something in mind hurts. People usually dont confess because of their fake reputations. I think I should again leave Facebook for some time as it is really have started to pissing me off. It's like a pressure valve in mind, whenever I log in to Facebook, the pressure starts to increase and then i hear that alarming sound which tells to stop. But the situation presently is that I have to recharge my wired internet connection in the next month otherwise it would be disconnected. And if I get an unlimited internet connection. No matter what the connection speed will be. I will always be trying to get online.

It is a fact and a common psychology that whenever I will be feeling alone I will come to here and then it will start to bombing me with all those show-offs and blings which Facebook can offer. The world is fake there. Everything is fake there from people’s face to their intentions. People have become blind by it and became slave. I am out of it and I can see that what it has done to the civic sense and society. It has changed the meaning of friendship and relationships. It has made a joke of this. Getting in and coming out of any relationship is so easy. It’s so easy to be fake here and pretend as if you are someone else.

The first thing I will do is to upgrading my laptop to Windows 8.1 then I will download some movies and some games then if I may get time I will get some good tunes and some needed magazines and books. I will be installing a medium speed connection by which I can accomplish all those needs I had. I will be spending less time in Facebook and more time in playing and finishing game. It is true that every stage of a game gives me a purpose to live because I have to such things in my real life. Am I dependent of cybernetics? Maybe. I don’t call myself a gamer anymore, that one inside me died almost 4 years ago when I left gaming for my 1st love and when she betrayed me I couldn’t dragged myself to gaming. I kept on saving games after games in my hard disk and later I realised that I need a bigger hard disk for that and I did bought a 2TB of hdd just for that and what I have accomplished by that? Absolute nothing.

Everything is seeming to be useless to me. My smartphone, all my social network accounts, tons of contacts, my sim cards, sms pack, call pack, net pack, internet connections everything is just f’king useless to me. Why I am doing all these. What I am getting except the pain? I can’t bear this anymore. It’s not that I can’t leave all these but then again what I will be having? Again a zero in my hand. It’s like I can’t live with these and can’t live without of all these shits. I do have my studies but I can’t concentrate in that. I know I am going to doom myself. And it’s not that there is no way back but I need someone to bring me back. There is not everything I can do alone. I am a self-made man. But this is it, I can’t go alone like this. I need someone besides me. Someone with me, not for now, not for some cause. But forever.

I think I should start reading books again. In this online age of piracy many good books are available to download and I can read them if I get some good links to start from. I am new to English literature and really I don’t have a taste of good books here. I have read a few books but I would really like to get the knowledge of judgment for that I can know which is good and which is not like I have a good taste of movies and games but perhaps it is because I am used to off them from a very tender age. So experience matters which I don’t have in the field of good books and I don’t get much time to make some. It is very true that as the days are passing by I am losing my concentration & tolerance power along with my patience. I am getting whimsical. I am becoming someone which I am sure that I don’t want to be but maybe hatred is much greater affection than love. It makes you what you hate the most.


So stop hating anything, it will ruin YOU ultimately...

0 comments: