Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

My Kolkata Journey … Part 3 ….

12:26 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Continued from the 2nd part …

As times pasts we slowly started to become kolkatians.ha ha ha.its quite amusing that we r giving path directions to others who dnt know where to go.we r fighting with the bus conductor if he cuts 7rs a ticket instead of regular 6rs like we r local and going on that route for decades. ha ha ha.all the pathways shops turns roads were known to us.it feels quite amazing that some days ago we r frightened ,how we can commute on the roads of Kolkata and now it feels like we know it better than asansol’s.

Its after many time we actually go & live to Kolkata.last I remembered is purbarag hotel which is besides sealdah flyover.and the footpath of it and the street food.the chilly chicken and the egg fried rice I had there with my mom.the kochuri and the sabji in small earth pots.and also roti & tarka which is also in earth pot.the tshirt I bought there and after 1 wash it becomes 3 times smaller than the size I bought. These r the small memories of what I had of my kolkata’s visit.ya I visited there many times but those micro visits didn’t scratched anything special in my memory.like 1 time I visited there by state bus.it was an awful journey.very nice.

I hoped that I may meet with Anaranya ,Isshika ,Rahul da ,Subhojyoti da ,Biplab da ,Kuntalika and other my orkut friends who live in Kolkata there but either they didn’t met with me or they don’t want to or I cnt find a way to meet with them.bt in the end I returned home empty hand or better say empty heart.i rememberd that once I told anaranya that if some day I visit Kolkata will she meet with me?she said yes.bt even though I informed her that I m coming to Kolkata, I m in Kolkata and in last day I m going to my hometown from Kolkata she refused to be aware of any such incidents.thats truly heart breaking.

Well I met many of my cousins there whom I didn’t know until now.one of the cousin Kanishka’s birthday was held while we were there.but going to his house I felt very awkward.they r talking among themselves.they even didn’t asked my name.didnt talked with me.i felt ignored badly.though I tried to communicate with them and they didn’t cared for that.i even requested them of facebook bt they refused to join with me.it shows clearly how strong they want to accept me as their cousin.they maybe of good background but I feel that they lack some common human ettiquates.anyways as we say in college it is not his faults..ha ha ha

Somedays after my father’s admission to the nursing home a patient with prostate and kidney problem admitted to the bed next to my dad’s.well he is a very unique patient.all time talking in phone or resting.very lazy ,even lazier than me.lolzz.all time eating.sometimes I got envy of what he is bringing and eating.ha ha ha.one day he got missing.nurses ,ward boys ,the whole hospital got shocked and tried to find him sometimes after he came back on himself with a news paper.ha ha ha.nurses rebuked him for leaving his bed without informing others.he was quite a character.

Ya one achievement for me is that I tasted chicken MOMO at bedoin ,gariahata.a very famous chain of resturents.its 30rs for 6 pc with soup & chatni.they are tasty.i think it seems tasty to me bcaz I m having momo for the first time in my life 7 maybe for the last tme because momo isn’t available in Asansol..i also tasted the mutton & chicken roll.which r very tasty.i liked the system of roll there.roll sells higher in Kolkata.everyone likes roll because they r handy.tasty.easy to eat.i also had chowmin 2 times at K’s resturent and chilly chicken one time.street or resturent foods r very nice there,.i hoped for get my toungs on pizzas bt they r very costly there.mom will nt give me permission me to taste that so my this will gets unfulfilled this time.bt no problem better luck next time.he he he.

Gariahata bazar is very nice.very huge.filled with all branded non branded and duplicate things.i found there duplicate deodorants, scents and cosmetic items and also found a shop where deodrants r sold by refilling d old cans of the costly & famous branded companies. I was very amazed to see that.my mom bought a bag from there for herself.i hoped to buy a deodorant ,a sunglass & a wrist watch from there but my luck didn’t allowed me to so I returned empty handed. We went to gariahata bazar two times.in 2nd time my mom bought a Saree from “trader’s assembly” shop for her aunty.

Gradually my father’s health was increasing in nursing home and we were relieved of the headache.

Will continue on 4rth part ..

0 comments: