Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

My Letter to Reliance Telecom …..

12:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Full View
REGARDING MY MOBILE BALANCE
...
From:
Ramen Mukherjee <ramen_mukherjee@ymail.com>
...
Add to Contacts
To:
"gsm.customercare@relianceada.com" <gsm.customercare@relianceada.com>

SIR,
its again reliance took my hard earned money from my balance unnecessarytoday morning i discoverd that about 20rs is AGAIN cut off from my balance.i immediately called help line.but as u provide the india's WORST cell service after 45 minutes of struggle i only get the line 3 times.1st NAMITA took my call and when i told her to investigate she cut off.then every time LUCKILY IF I get the line every time after 10 minutes of waiting the line cuts off automatically.i have an idea.what r u doing by making all lines busy?u have just the smallest user base comparing others like airtel.even though their service never fails.but yours .. shit
WHAT IS THIS?
IF U CANT PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE TO CUSTOMERS THEN JUST LEAVE THE MARKET.THERE R PLENTY OF PROVIDERS TO CHOOSE FROM.U R NOT ONLY 1 PROVIDER IN INDIA.I PERSONALLY USE 10 OF INDIA'S CELL COMPANY'S SERVICE.BUT U R THE WORST.ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME THAT U CUT MY BALANCE.DOESN'T RELIANCE PAYS U WELL THAT U HAVE TO STEAL FROM OTHER'S MONEY TO GET SOME PETTY INCENTIVE OR COMMISSION?I KNOW U R DIRECTED TO DO SO.
AND AS U SAYS THAT TIME I HAVE MAILED U THIS TIME AS EARLY I SAW MY BALANCE.NOT AFTER 3 DAYS.SO CARE TO RETURN MY BALANCE THIS TIME.
ANYWAYS NO MATTER U RETURN MY BALANCE OF NOT OR DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE.AS SOON MY BALANCE WILL REACH TO ZERO I WILL THROW THIS RETARD RUNNING COMPANY'S SIM INTO SEWER.EVEN THOUGH I THROW THE SIM WITH 10000 RS BALANCE INTO THE GUTTER ,THE SWINE & STRAY DOGS WILL NOT USE YOUR GOD FORGOTTEN SERVICE.AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE BALANCE WILL COME DOWN TO ZERO A.S.A.P...
GOOD BYE FOREVER

From: Ramen Mukherjee <ramen_mukherjee@ymail.com>
To: "gsm.customercare@relianceada.com" <gsm.customercare@relianceada.com>
Sent: Mon, 5 July, 2010 6:30:25 PM
Subject: Re: 'ADAG=006-282-393' Reference your mail
sir,
why dont u waive it when i called u in that day.. ?? now u r telling me that i am LATE ? what kind of JOKE is this?

thanking you

From: "gsm.customercare@relianceada.com" <gsm.customercare@relianceada.com>
To: Ramen Mukherjee <ramen_mukherjee@ymail.com>
Sent: Mon, 5 July, 2010 3:07:34 PM
Subject: RE:'ADAG=006-282-393' Reference your mail
Dear Customer,
We tried to contact you on the number provided, but we were unable to reach you.
This is with reference to your mail received at Reliance GSM Customer Care regarding account balance wrongly charged for VAS pack towards Reliance GSM number XXXXXXXXXX, please note that no waiver will be provided since the dispute is beyond 3 days. Hence, we request you to write us back within 3 days from the date of account balance deduction.
Further to your mail regarding complaint against services offered and Reliance Customer Care, please note that we have taken up your issue with the concerned team for appropriate action to be taken.
We understand the inconvenience caused to you and take this as a feedback to improve our services to meet your expectations.
Yours sincerely,
Amit R Singh

GSM Customer Care

Reliance Communications.

The information provided is based on prevailing terms and conditions of the company, which, are subject to change without prior notice.
This electronic message transmission contains information from Reliance Communications & is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, copy distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received the electronic transmission in error please notify us immediately.
-----Original Message-----
From:   Ramen Mukherjee (ramen_mukherjee@ymail.com)
Date:   Sunday, July 04, 2010  10:45 PM
To:   Care Email (customercare@relianceada.com)
Subject:  problem on my reliance GSM mobile
sir / madam ,
my name is Ramen Mukherjee and i m a user of reliance gms from a very long time.my number is XXXXXXXXXX and it is registered to my mother Srimati Sreelekha Mukherjee.my sim is of asansol ,westbengal.
recently on 15th june 2010 i discovered that the banalce became 1 rupee and some paise from 21rupess and paise.i thought that there might be any call from that cell made by my mother.bt in 16th morning i saw a sms which states that MASTI PACK has been activated and for that 20rs has been charged from my a/c.and there is also two ringtones sent to me one of them is corrupted.then and there i called to customer care executives at 9832198321.briefed to them abt my situation and told them that THIS PACK HAS NOT BEEN ORDERED BY ME.they took my complain as it seems legitimate to him and gave me a complain number 129411607 and told me that the money will be refunded if my claim is legitimate.bt nothing happens.i again called at 17th and the call was received by PRIYA she told me that ONLY the pack has been deactivated as there is ONLY deactivation request is given NO MONEY REFUNDING request is given.bt i have told them to refund the money clearly in 16th also.she told me i will get my balance bt i have to wait for 2 days.in the meantime that service have been deactivated.again i called at 18th and talked to DIPANKAR.AGAIN HE TOLD ME TO WAIT FOR 2 DAYS and he also assured that i will get the money.
but at 19th when i called and my call received by RINKI she told me in a clear and semi-rough language that this pack have been activated by me and therefore no money will be refunded.then i demanded proofs of sent sms or call from my side bt she failed to give me the details.then in 19th i get 1 sms from system stating that as per my serial number 129583363 the VAS pack is deactivated.i get a similer sms at 20th also.i dont know why and from where the system got the serial number as it is not the same complain number.
therefor, in this confusion i want to know about the proofs that u may posses that i have activated the pack.and if u fail to give me that then i m requesting you humbly to return my 20rs which u have took unnecessarily from my account.in my long relation with reliance i never experienced any bad service such this.i hope u will understand the gravity of matter and take the necessary steps.
thanking you
ramen mukherjee

0 comments: