Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

The post which i wrote but forgot to publish …..

11:46 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hii my dear friends ,

How are you all?well I am not quite fine actually that’s why I couldn’t find any time to write about my life in my blog.well I do posted updates on twitter which I dnt think that any one of you followed. However it doesn’t made me stop giving updates. He he he.

Life is long changed.i am feeling much mature now. Much more confident but again sometimes my strength goes down.And fortunately I got someone who rejunovates me once again. As you all know that I m a very confused frustrated guys. I started my clog to share my life ,my views with the world but I cant do this all the time and thus you can see increasing time gaps in my blog postings.well its also because of twitter. Whenever I feel to give an update I simply open it and post my thought. Well its very easy to use unline my blog I dnt have to go to links to links in order to get a place to write my thoughts. And also for this that I like to long blogs in my blog nt short updates for that I have integrated twitter in my blog.

Yes llife is kicking in rear. Very hard. Never thought of such misery and proverty in my life. Or maybe I expect from my life a lot.i never get satisfied by what I have. I always dream for more. I don’t care for what I got. I always run after what I didn’t got. That’s the main reason I m unhappy. Well I think that.

Killing of people doesn’t end as it is continuing in terrorist’s heart.no matter what any one does to protect the innocent lifes these heinous creature always come to destroy that.but enough is enough today we no more need Mahatma Gandhi’s policy we want Subhas Chandra Bose. I feel pitty for those who lost their closed ones. I am very sorry for the rotten soul of terrorist and I wish thet may god DON’T TAKE pitty on them.

I m suffering by my luck. My desktop is not working for 7 months. I have bought an HD lcd monitor of 22” to enjoy movies and games but after that this happened.ii m very much in mental agony. The shop os just misguiding me and taking money after money. First they say that the motherboard went wrong.i told them to buy a new motherboard.after 1 day they say that the graphics card is not working.even after that day they told me that motherboard isn’t working.they told me that they could repair that.they took 800INR and then told me that now motherboard is ok but graphix card is faulty.i ordered a graphix card. they brought me a gcard.now this gcard isn’t working also.i told them why.they simply making me fool that my SMPS osnt powerful enough.after a long quarrel they tested my SMPS and Gcard in another motherboard it works fine.then they are arguing that my MB is faulty.again and again they are harassing me.i finally said to them that if they r able to run my pc without any additional cost I can buy the gcard but if they don’t then I m sorry. They r telling me that we have to buy the gcard. This makes me so sick and heart brocken.ii hoped that finally my loving desktop is coming to home but it isn’t. the shop name is BINARY LAB, and its my advice not to buy anything from there.

What else.reliance smart that fucking mobile provider took another 20INR from my a/c.i have thrown the simcard but my father told me that anyone can do bad things with our simcard registered with our name.my father surrendered his postpaid phone.and now he needed a phone I gave him a phone with smart sim.now when I recharged with 30INR and got 26.40INR they again took 20INR from it.i strongly protested that in their shop and found I m not the only one.whats happening to me? Io m very upset why I m giving money penalties all the time all the where?

Well monideepa isn’t calling me ,texting me.missing her a lot.well I called her and my balance went 0 she called cak and talked over an hour.but still she dont call me from her heart.maybe its because somehow I m also convicted for her heartbreak. She is angry on me and I m nt a fool.i understand that. My other friends are also behaving like a 3 rd party with me.they dnt call no sms no miscl no anything.but the good news is that biswa started to smile a little where he became a silent monk.

In 3rd semester of my college its become so hard.i heard that it is the toughest of all semesters.well for that we planned to go to a temple for praying for our save semester.but the day we fixed failed and again we fixed for today but bus strike happened suddenly.we couldn’t go..

1 of my special friend is changed much.it doesn’t feels todays being with her.its more like she is possessed of something or by someone.she has became a big flirt over the net.the reserveness the singularity I loved in her is lost.she became easy for all.many address her as their love darling baby and etc..well it’s the one aspect I didn’t like.another is that while she became frank to all she is stopping contacts with me..its very sad that I cant put her on right path.she don’t listen to me.god help her.

I decided to be free …

bye

0 comments: