Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

My Kolkata Journey …. Part 4 …

9:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Continued from part 4 ..

As we are all relieved my mind starting to make plans.i planned to ride metro.as when the last time I ride on it I was in half pants.i didn’t remember anything of of except that we started from rabindra sadan and arrived at esplanade.thats it.but my mom refused to let me go there.

Well most of my time in those last days spent either sms chatting with kuntalika or doing orkut from mobile.well I must say kuntalika is a very good partner.we spent hours chatting each other.and monideepa, well she also sent me some massages.but don’t know why her sms or call rates r dropping.i don’t know why.i asked her but she didn’t replied.

Well the place we were residing is near from south city mall.the place is good.peaceful.the room is very airy.the food is very delicious.and I spend my days there quite peacefully.no tension.no hassle.no problem.ya talked with kuntalika 1 day there her voice is very sooting and cute.she talks good.very supportive to me.i like her way of talking.he he he.

In the last day I gave myself a grand lunch.as it is my last day at Kolkata I had a plate of veg chowmin and egg fried rice with gravy and 5 piece of chilly chicken.the thing i liked is the price of the street food of the office para.then we reached howrah station by taxi and I bought a small souvenirs for MB and myself a comics book of nagraj.he he he.i still kept my inner child alive..

Then we reached Asansol.home sweet home.again I m back to my world.that boring life.that monotonous life.the miserful life.back to my serenity ,my sorority….that cursed room of mine.well after we came to my home we immediately take action to pay the debts.well as of now all the debts has been paid and I m very relieved.

Even till date uninor didn’t given me any gift what they promised for me.but anyway I know they will not gonna give me anything.uninor and virgin is now available at the rate of RS 10.well I lost 300 rs total on them.what the mess.but hell yeah I m the first one to have those connection in Asansol.

END

0 comments: