Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Ayan is gone ….

11:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

I can’t believe. I can’t imagine and I can’t accept that Ayan is dead….ever after seeing his dead body burnt in front of my eyes at burning ghat [Hindu cremation place] ..He was my long lost friend from my childhood school Ramakrishna mission high school.. And he was also classmate of my HS high school of Santinagar….i bought my red side bag seeing his blue side bag of same company … he bought a state of the art scientific calculator …… I also bought by the help of his father not so costly like that but without his or his father’s help it wouldn’t be possible….

Our friendship started from the class of book-keeping which we have as our additional subject in class 9-10 at mission. Our passion for computer video games makes us good friends. Then we came to shantinagar. We started to be in same class. Science batch of 2009.but…

Suddenly our life changes when a girl came between us, Poulomi, Poulomi Acharjee is her name, that bitch 1st flirted with his heart then with brain and made me his enemy. She flirted with me after she has done with him and made him to think that I’m his worst enemy and also done the same to me for him. But I have one rule, unless or until someone personally done anything badly with me I don’t consider him as an enemy. And he who is not my enemy is friend. So I always considered him as my friend. Though he gave me life threat but I know on what circumstance he have done so. Ya for some time I was mesmerized by that bitch. But soon I realized his agony for me. From that time he ended all sort of relation with me. Even residing on same area we don’t cross each other’s path. Ya we have lots of common friends. She showed him that as I’m of greater caste than him she is pressurized from home to love me. What a lie. And she ended up ruining my life too and she is ruining my another friends life who is also involved in breaking my relation SOURAV SEN.. But that’s another story…

Don’t know why I always thought that one day we all be much grown up, much mature to understand the misunderstandings we have and sort it out. I had much to say to him. But he didn’t gave me the chance to do that. How can I tell her that I was ny his enemy I was and is his friend …maybe he knew now. Spirit knows it all….

May his soul rest in peace. Please pray for him ….

bye

0 comments: