Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

My new website …

2:50 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hey fellas,

planned yesterday got idea from one of my friend and today i converted my this website into my website. i m very happy today to see a domain behind my name. though it is free domain but still i got www in front of me and in last co.cc it feels good. also i changed my twitter’s background ..

there are numerous plans ushering into my mind. well don't know whether someday i can achieve what i want to get but i m sure i will get success one day ..maybe i have no money in the pocket right now. feeling good for some days maybe i have found one real good friend who cares for me and feels happy when i call or sms .returns my every miss call and sms no matter what the time is ...don't ignore me …

i hate the people who always try to break relation rather than making it in first hand and i faced this type of people much. i believe that i m a MAN not a god who is without any flaws…yeah i have more flaws than any average boy same as my age but still i m a lovable boy …anyone can be my friend and i m proud of this ..he who cant ,well must have some problems with themselves ..i believe in real friendship …

i realized that the change is futile and it is inevitable. so i changed myself without changing my ethics. because it is my ethics which is my stand point. i disagreed to loose it early and now again …maybe nothing has changed significantly but i think i would think for good…first of all MY OWN GOOD

hell yeah “party like a rockstar” is on the loop …all of my things are running smooth except few which i will make right .i started a new life and this time it will be me whose decision will be final one. i m me and proud to be me no matter how bad i am or how illegible i m still i m feeling good. i felt that i need no inspiration because i m the inspiration for myself.

the last word “if god can do it we humans can do also ..because we r made from them ..not only to serve them”

ciao

0 comments: