Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Understood Some … Realized Much …

5:44 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hei fellas,

hw r u all ? i hope all of u r doing great. ya i m doing well. class tests r at the door. knocking me down by the unsolved equations. i hate maths though most of the time i do math of my life..whether i won or lost i hate maths but somehow it likes me…

got a very large and fat book of accountancy yesterday … don't know i m gonna complete it or not someday. future ahead of me is very dark. don't know what to do about it. every time i try to forget my past it haunts me down…

i know no1 of u reads my blog nor u want to listen to my gibberish as because i don't copy paste interesting things or say tasty words to u all …its all about my boring life and monotonous problems…

life has become very busy for me no time for anything…actually i try to do all the works and end up messing them all…i know i m not a timesharing device nor i have the power to multitask anything ..

anyways i love my juniors…i only go to the junior’s classrooms to make some friend and hopefully to get some1 special…ha ha ha…i hate ragging so i m against it. i give toffee to first years…ha ha ha …my friends tell me that i should take ragging as it will increase my respect to them or else they will not respect me ..

but i think ragging should be limited to the constructive one…i dnt believe in giving fear to anyone. by fear u cn only win fr a small time and after the fresher's day they will slang us but if i conquer their heart by love they will respect me till they die .. i believe in friendship not in fear …my kingdom would be of hearts & love nt of fear..

some of my friends tell me that they have suffered ragging thats why they r doing that i say that i have faced some of the worst ragging because of my arrogant attitude but i dnt ragg any one..i want to end the cycle and i hoped that my fnrds will company me in this path but they left me all alone many a days ago … so for me its WALK ALONE ..

much for today.
will talk later…tataz

0 comments: