Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

A friends in need is a friend in need …

9:59 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hey friends,

It’s have been a very long time. I know. I know it every time. But believe me it’s been a rough week for me. Not only I was engaged in my father’s check-up, my friends are also turned back to me, my life became hell not for that, but for the extreme poverty I am facing, or I am also having problems with Monideepa, my desktop isn’t ok yet, that cheater Swarnadip Chowdhury of Binary Labs till date haven’t given me any replacement of my under warranty faulty motherboard. Maybe he deals in smuggled goods, that’s why he can’t give full warranty and this time also he is giving me a graphics card without any seal. His business is finished for his tendency to loot people. He is 420 guy. But despite knowing of these I have to buy from him because only he told me that he would settle something for my old faulty graphics card which is again in warranty and sold by him to me.

My father is having a very bad time. And with him we are also facing a very hard time. For his treatment all the money has spent of our possession now we are on sympathy on our relatives. They are helping us with money. All the status we had once is Brocken. All the pride is lost for this. Whenever people start to giving you money and seeing you in eyes of sympathy, you will lose all your weight to all. And to me empty stomach is much better than the food of mercy. And that too is provided by relatives. Even my uncle recharged my cell phone with 111 & 65 rupees respectively. And I have to report them every bit of incident every now and then like a dedicated informer.

My friends say me that I have many problems and that too isn’t known to them properly but for that they stopped every communication with me unless it’s needed by them. I have told you guys many a times that yes I have faults but I believe I m a pure soul, what I’m inside I show it outside like a transparent crystal. I’m not a saint but I don’t break relationship like they used to do. My close friend Monideepa is always habituated to break rather than build and that a very irritating part of her nature. In times people show their true colour and I realized that. This is my bad time. I have no money. No support. No mental help. I needed someone at my side but everyone refused to stay with me. But I know I will have time of mine. Then they will too have to follow my lead and then help will not be given by me to them. Because a friend in need is a friend indeed and I saw that none of my so called best friends are real friends. They are just pigeon of good times.

In the other hand Kuntalika is constantly helping staying by my side no matter what happened. Yes I broke down 1 day ago and now I’m rebuilding myself from the ashes. I endured a lot and now it’s a payback time. I don’t need them who don’t need me. I’m on my own from my birth and I shall be so I accepted the truth and decided to go on, on my own.

Yes it has been a fact that I don’t revise things because I’m just confident about what I’m writing anywhere as I forget to check my wallet before leaving house but bless fully I never ran out of money anywhere and my writings were never rejected because of that. That’s why I also forget to proof reading this blog too and this blog contains all the grammatical or spelling mistakes I have ever done. Though I use MS Word 2010 as my default text editor but I never correct because I simply don’t have time and I want to express my feelings through my blog not to show how much English I know.

Tomorrow my college is re-opening for 3rd semester of my 6 semester long BCA graduation. I’m pretty excited about it.i hope I will get some good things from it. Education I will get either ways but I just want some happiness. Because I don’t have anything to live for.

Good night dear friends may you all have a nice day tomorrow.

bye

0 comments: