Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Tasted Rain at The Fullest ….

10:55 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

hey guys its me all again.today i get wet in extreme rain willing fully.. i always wanted to get wet in rain. subhojit forgot me.actually my number.giving him misscalls. installed some theme and ringtones in my n73. its needed to be pimped. though all today’s smartphone has the features that it provides me but to some extent it is special to me.

rimjhim e dhara te ..moon chay harate – means in this rain i wanna lost my heart …for u..to u…but as i have no one yet my heart is safe with me though it is broken into countless pieces. sometimes i just try to gather them but fail every time. i know a few guys with great calibre to handle this and to show middle finger to the world but i may show it but cant stay alone. this is my weak point ..

nothing to tell u guys more today …

bye

0 comments: