Click below to view this site using some new reading style

** Classic | Flipcard | Magazine | Mosaic | Sidebar | Snapshot | Timeslide **

Became One of a Class Topper …… For The First Time of My Life …

11:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »

i cant believe it first time when at 12:50AM MB called me and told me that we 3 are the BCA toppers of Asansol Engineering College. i heard from Arga that result has came out and i started to search in the site but as always our university site is being government funded is slow and is absolutely out of maintenance. so the pages didn't came in first i viewed my full result just couple of minutes ago. almost after 24 hours when its got published.Life has changed for me already. It Is changing in a very rapid and diverse manner. i am half past dead already. i never thought that i could get pass at least because i gave the whole MATHS exam copying Raj’s copy. in this situation where my father is paralyzed. no fund of money .no idea about the treatment .we are puzzled and frustrated. very much depressed. NO friends by my side .. i gave my 2nd semester of university exam.

one of my phone which i gave to my father got its screen broken in my bag. my mom’s phone’s battery got juiced out or it got some cell damage either in charger unit of the phone or the charger itself. i told them to send them for repair. but my parents denied.To talk about phones. my first phone was a Nokia n73 music edition and Ayan was the first person whom i shown it to. i remembered that day but as i am very irregular to my own blog i couldn't wrote it. i think a lot but do few.

Anyways my old hand made shoes give me NEW bogs in my feet every time i wear it i am having pain in my feet plus the immense toe pain.

Today was puja of Holy Deity Maa Manasha …from 3 4 generations in my best friend Saumya’s home it is observed with utmost delegacy and priority. i was there for the whole evening and enjoyed very much all those crowd and controlling the crowd was fun. all are eager to get the PRASAD of Maa Manasha. and bullying over some over smart guys who though me and us fool.

The fist year has came into college. they are boring. already half dead. don't have any dream. any dedication for their stream for theirselves and most importantly for their dreams. they don't dream it is most disappointing. they lack the fire in themselves. some are bad students no doubt but other came here because they didn't got any chance anywhere. this is very bad. no one wants to become BCA. only the people who don't have any choice come. and they are seeking for opportunities if they get they will go. maybe there is only fool left in this whole universe whose main aim is to become a BCA > MCA > Mtech IT and most probably its only me… :P

good night guys feeling very sleepy after a very tiresome day.

bye

0 comments: